Some of you may have noticed that your blog post grades from last week were slightly low. Many of you are just posting your opinion and not answering my questions that I post. Please make sure you are answering completely so that you can get full credit!!
Now, I would like you to meet Maddie:
Maddie is our next door neighbor but Mr. Reynolds and I are watching her for a week while her family is out of town. You would guess by the looks of her that she is a tough guy but I can't not even begin to tell you what a big BABY she is! She also thinks she is a lap dog, and at 100lbs I can assure you she is NOT! You can see here she was very helpful in grading your blogs.



2 comments:
Elijah Powell
3B
I cant see the pics mrs reynolds but im guessing shes a dog.I wonder how she helps you grade our blogs.She probaly just sit around and bark.
Lol, Awwww She's Sooooooo Cute!!!!!
Post a Comment