Check School Announcements at: http://friendlyhsdailyannouncements.blogspot.com/

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Where is the SNOW????

Can you guys believe we haven't had a single snow day yet this year?! Who's ready for a day off??? MEEEE TOOOOO ;) February is here now though so there is hope left....

Not too many people did their blogs this week. In fact, it was only 65 students out of 185... no bueno =(  I understand that you didn't want me to spend my whole birthday grading blogs BUT having students with A's would have been the best birthday present ever. Don't fall into a slump now that we're halfway through the year. Remind your classmates for this week, lets try to get at least 75% participation!!

Check out what I got for my birthday:

    See, Mr. Reynolds knows that I <3 my boyfriend ;)

13 comments:

Abdul-Med Bangura 1B said...

Yes I have been waiting for snow, but I am not looking forward to having another snowmaggedon like the one in 2010. I need a break from school, all of my classes are too much (no offense). February may lead to some snow, but judging by how this season is going we may only get showers and short glimpses of it.

Anonymous said...

Elijah Powell
3B

I disagree with mrs.reynolds.I dont want any snow.Its too much work.She doesnt have to shovel snow like we do.She has "Mr.Reynolds" to do that so she can just stay home and relax because school will probably be cancelled due to the snow.I hope it doesnt snow.Its been too warm lately.

Jasmine Myles 2A said...

i agree mrs.reynolds . i would have loved to have some snow days . just enough to maybe get us a week out of school . school is just so tiring , i need a break , and im sure the rest of the school does to . but how the weather has been lately i don't think its going to snow anytime soon , its been to warm -___- . but maybe something will get thrown our way .

Anonymous said...

i agree with ms.reynolds we do need a break all we be get freezing rain but don't get as much i wish we get out already jamal hailey 2b

Rashad Atkins 4A said...

I don' think we need a break because all the snow days we missed gets added on to the end of june. I know everybody doesn't want extra days of school in the summer time because of a little snow.

Sean Williams 4A said...

I really do want a snow day. But really i dont care about it because I dont want to make that day up at the end of the year. And public school get out of school on June 8th this year

JasminexHawkins 1B said...

If we have snow now we won't have a good summer. :( I heard it was supposed to snow tomorrow. Instead of a snow day, can we at least have a two-hour delay.

Extra Weather: http://www.weather.com/outlook/weather-news/news/articles/northeast-any-snow-ahead_2012-02-03

Anonymous said...

Im glad it didn't do any major snowing. I say this because I like summer and I dont want to do anything to shorten it . I would rather have a two-hour delay instead of a day out.
Dyamond Nelson

2b

Anonymous said...

YES I THINK WE SHOULDVE HAD A COUPLE OF SNOW DAYS, THE YEAR DOSENT FEEL RIGHT WITHOUT SNOW DAYS. ITS LIKE HAVING SPAGETTI WITH NO SPAGETTI SAUCE
XAVIER DENNIS

William Rosier 2A said...

I Agree With You 100% But In Stead Of Snow It Should Rain Then Freeze Up Over Night That Would Be Much More Better Because It Is Going To BeA Long 3rd Quarter With No Days Off In March So I Hope Luck Coms Around One Of These Days.I Would Go For A 2 Hour Delay Too Because I Could Really Use The Sleep.

Gabrielle griffin said...

I think that we should have snow so that we should have no school and so i can go sledding outside. Also seeing Mr. Adams face 5 times a week doesn't brighten up my day.

CharleneTalbott said...

I can not argue with this. I have been waiting to get out of school. Its already third quater and I still do not know when we get out. However since im not to good with snow I think we should all just have a few skip days!

Anonymous said...

I DISAGREE, i dont want it to snow at all. why? well because its woop-dee-doo no school now but think about at the end of the year being hot and suffering in class with these make up days. i dont mind making them up because those days are fun but i just want to get out as soon as possible. snow stay away from here so i can enjoy this summer. amen? amen!
Chyna 3B