Check School Announcements at: http://friendlyhsdailyannouncements.blogspot.com/

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Sunshine!!

How happy was everyone to finally see the SUN Friday afteroon as we left school?! What a great way to start the weekend =)


Saturday was cleaning day in the Reynolds household. I cleaned the inside while Mr. Reynolds and his dad tried to make sure our basement wouldn't flood again next time it rains. Who else's basement flooded last week during all that rain??  Luckily we ended the day by going out to watch the Gators shut out UAB 39-0!! =) =) =) Ask Mr. Reynolds how he got free chicken wings while we were out...



Sunday was a little more boring for me. I had to work at my part time job in Pentagon City mall while Mr. Reynolds got to go to the Redskins game!

Hope you guys all had a terrific weekend, looking forward to a great week with all of my Sunshines =)

Mrs. Reynolds

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

dontonio burdette 2b: the gators got lucky without tim tebow gators somehow have kept there team good but its all about texas the college vince young went to we would crush the gators any day PS. I wanted some chicken wings too class 2b should get chicken wings for being so good.

Anonymous said...

Hey that's my cousin make sure he is good or I will tell his dad LOL....Way to go to the gators. I will ask Mr Reynolds how he got free chicken and 1A should get some chicken wings to.
Taylor Bynum 1A

Anonymous said...

Our basement flooded too unfortunately, but we still good.The Gators aren't good anymore MRS.REYNOLDS!!!I don't know how they blew UAB out by 39.I actually watched some of that game.
Elijah Powell 3B