In honor of this week's celebration we will NOT have blogs this week. Take the week off to work on your projects and any extra credit work you may need to complete.
This week I will be out of school from Wednesday-Friday. Please remember that all work is graded as a QUIZ while I am out and your behavior will determine what your assignments will be when I return. In other words - if you embarrass me with the substitute than your last month of school will not be pleasant. I am already giving you the week off from homework so make sure that you are putting the time and effort into your classwork.
Here is the link for the European Embassies open house: Click Here
It is this Saturday (May 12th) from 10-4. Remember to bring in a passport or other paraphernalia/pictures in order to receive extra credit. Unfortunately I will not be able to make it since I will be trapped on this resort in the Dominican Republic:
Try not to feel too sorry for me! I'll make sure to take some pictures to post next week =)
BEHAVE YOURSELVES!!!
xoxo Mrs. R

No comments:
Post a Comment