1. The article is about how Mit Romney was convinced by his wife that a stay at home mom is still a working mom. So he made called for a public meeting to inform the people that all women are working women.
2.“You know, I heard recently something, how women were being referred to as a special interest group," i agree with this quote because i tought that myself
“There is only one part of that phrase that is correct. Women are special!” i Agree with this one because women are special to the whole world
3.I would want to get my audience to understand that just because a women doesnt have a real job that doesnt mean they arent working. Another is that i would want them to not underestimate women. And the last is never believe that a woman cant get a job done.
1. This article is about how many people are leaving their religion and switching to atheism.
2. If you don't have a belief in God, you're an atheist," I disagree and with this statement because it say"in God" when it should say , " in a God" "It doesn't matter what you call yourself." I agree with this statement because because either you believe in a religion or you dont no need to label it.
3. First I would tell them not to switch over to atheism. Next I would say that it is definetly a god because without a God there wouldnt be a person on this world. Last iwould realy influence them to stay away from atheism.
5 comments:
WOW , Look At me . . We Really enjoyed Ourselves.
Karisa Johnson 4A
shoutout to my musical chairs game
i am going 2 put my blog entries in on this because my computer is acting up
Is a stay at home mom a working mom?
1. The article is about how Mit Romney was convinced by his wife that a stay at home mom is still a working mom. So he made called for a public meeting to inform the people that all women are working women.
2.“You know, I heard recently something, how women were being referred to as a special interest group,"
i agree with this quote because i tought that myself
“There is only one part of that phrase that is correct. Women are special!”
i Agree with this one because women are special to the whole world
3.I would want to get my audience to understand that just because a women doesnt have a real job that doesnt mean they arent working. Another is that i would want them to not underestimate women. And the last is never believe that a woman cant get a job done.
Atheism on the rise
1. This article is about how many people are leaving their religion and switching to atheism.
2. If you don't have a belief in God, you're an atheist,"
I disagree and with this statement because it say"in God" when it should say , " in a God"
"It doesn't matter what you call yourself."
I agree with this statement because because either you believe in a religion or you dont no need to label it.
3. First I would tell them not to switch over to atheism. Next I would say that it is definetly a god because without a God there wouldnt be a person on this world. Last iwould realy influence them to stay away from atheism.
Post a Comment