Five what you ask? Five more Mondays of school. Unless you are reading this on Saturday when most of you do your blogs. In that case you are already down to 4 =)
Anyone do anything exciting this weekend? There was a lot to celebrate...Prince William and Kate Middleton's 1 year anniversary (April 29), the killing of Osama Bin Ladin (May 1st), and your very own Mrs. Reynolds being named the Social Studies Teacher of the Year for PG County!!! If you missed that last one it's ok, the award ceremony isn't until Wednesday the 2nd ;) In all seriousness though, a teacher can't be a great teacher without students so you guys deserve a pat on the back as well.
In other news....I spent the weekend painting our guest room a bright, welcoming yellow on Saturday morning. The Mr. and I went out with Ms. Layton and her friends for dinner Saturday night to celebrate her birthday. Sunday I worked at the diamond store allllll day. I heard someone stopped by to see me on Saturday???
No comments:
Post a Comment