Check School Announcements at: http://friendlyhsdailyannouncements.blogspot.com/

Monday, April 9, 2012

3 Down, 1 to Go!!

Welcome back to all of my Sunshines!! I hope you all had a terrific Spring Break and are rested, relaxed, rejuvenated, and READY to take on the 4th quarter. Remember to do the math to figure out what you need to get 4th quarter in order to pass for the year:

Government Classes: 1st Quarter grade + 2nd Quarter grade + 3rd quarter grade = ?
                                   240 - ? = Grade You Need

Social Issues Classes: 120 - 3rd Quarter Grade = What You Need


Did anyone do anything fun over the break?? I was in FLORIDA catching up with my parents and friends from high school/college. I was able to hobble onto the beach a few days and do some serious damage at the outlet mall despite my foot - Mind Over Matter! ;)

Mr. Reynolds spent the week in Hilton Head, S.C. with a baseball team that he coaches, they had a tournament which they won 2nd place in.


We met back up at home on Saturday just in time to spend Easter with all the Reynolds in Frederick, MD.

The last day of break I had an appointment with the foot doctor. He told me that the bones were still in their correct position to heal themselves so as long as they continue to NOT shift then I won't need surgery, yayyyy!!!!! =) Next appointment in 2 weeks....

No comments: