Check School Announcements at: http://friendlyhsdailyannouncements.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

SuperBowl Sunday = SuperBowl MONDAY!!

 I know everyone was tiiiired Monday morning from staying up late watching the game Sunday night. Wouldn't it have been nice to sleep in and have a Superbowl Monday??

Who was cheering for the Giants? You know I didn't care much since my boyfriend wasn't playing but waaaaay back in the day Mr. Reynolds' grandfather had a try-out with the Giants so thats who we chose to cheer for. Worked out well for us! =)

Any favorite commercials? The M&M one was pretty funny!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbbLCvUtHGo

P.S. - You guys are welcome to comment on my weekly "Fun" posts however they do NOT count as your hw grade since they are not responses to articles that you read and analyze!

XOXO, Mrs. R

5 comments:

Abdul-Med Bangura 1B said...

Well the Superbowl for me was a night of victory. Even though my boys from the Lone Star state didn't make it, i found it enjoyable and educational (to learning about football). I was rotting for the Giants. Also, my Piggy Bank just grew 2 sizes from my betting money! altogether I wasn't ready for school, I went through the motions. My favorite commercial was the "Fiat 500 Aparch" car commercial, the actress sold the advertisement VERY well.

Anonymous said...

I don't want to hear about that super bowl again. I am a Patriots fan and that loss was worst than the '07 loss. It's not all bad becuase that one commerical where the dog give the guy chips if he didn't say where the cat, that the dog killed, was. Lol that was funny. Sadly that was the only thing fun about that day. ): I hate the Giants so bad right now. Demetrius Lofton 1A

Anonymous said...

I was very excited for the Giants. I was starting to douibt them when the game actually started. I am not a trader and all my teams are " New York " . For basketball i like the Knicks, for football, I like tge Giants. I was very happy and even won some money.
Dyamond Nelson 2B

Anonymous said...

Emmanuel Williams 3B

i wasnt too excited about the super bowl but im happy the giants won. my favorite comercial was the M&M comercial. it was hilarious.a little inappropriate but hilarious

Anonymous said...

The super bowl was great.my giants won again iwas happy.

Marquis Wright 2A