Do you agree with this author? Should Tebow be censored as to what he says and does in a team uniform? Do you think being so outspoken about his beliefs may offend teammates that may be different religions such as Jewish or Muslim?
46 comments:
Antoinette Mason 1B
said...
I disagree with the author on the fact that he should be censored due to the fact that he has the freedom of speech. In regards to offending his team mates, they can speak up for himself, if they had a problem they should consult him. Its Tebows own decision weather or not he should spread his faith. The prayers were voluntary anyone could have walked out. I dont see how what hes doing is offensive. He should tone it down a little siince its causing a stir up though.
I do not agree with this author because when Tim does what he does it could be something that helps him stay calm and collected so he can perform well, also he doesnt force people to pray or partake in his beliefs. Although as a steelers fan I think that he is just very lucky I must say he is developing into a QB threat.
I don't think it should because as long as you do your job and your God helps do what you do.Religion should be incorporated through school because God needs to help kids with these grades.These report cards are crazy for these kids.The only alphabet that exist for kids is D and E on their report cards.They need to pray hopefully that will get the job done ,
I disagree with the author because since when can you limit someone from expressing their religion ? Tebow is doing nothing wrong. All he is doing is praying in public & expressing his religion. The author is actin as if he is forcing Christianity on others. If you secure about your religion this should not bother you so much.
I disagree, because if this help him play better and if these are his morals that not wrong. No, just because he's that only in the nlf that shows that he religious doesn't mean that he has to stop. Other team mates should understand, especially if they are another religion.
I do not agree with the author because I believe him being outspoken about his religion should not affect anyone else because he is not downing anyone at all. I do not think they should censor his expression because people do the same thing all the time and it would not be fair that he has to stop because he is in the NFL and gets attention. Also other teamates with different religions should just ignore him and focus on thier religion because it's not like he is forcing his religion upon them.
I feel that there was nothing wrong with him writing Biblical scriptures in his eye black. I don't understand how its a distraction or noticeable when he's wearing a helmet. Maybe he does speak of God consistently on a regular basis, that's no different then a fan making bias comments about their team, he's simply stating his opinion. No one has to join in or even believe in God but how can you condemn someone else for doing so. As it says in the article these are his own private beliefs, notice he said MY God is an awesome God not our but my. I believe these statements about Tebow are nothing more then people throwing their own beliefs and opinions onto him.
i strongly disagree with the authors comments because amendment one says that there is freedom of speech and religion. and i think he should not be censored because its his life he can do anything he would want to do for himself and i dont think it should offend his teammates because he is stating what he thinks if they would want to do the same with their religion then its their life. belky carbajal period:4a
I disagree with the author because it isnt like Tim is forcing people to speak of this.He just did what he had to do on the field.At first everyone was saying he wasnt good and he couldnt play on the NFL level,now that he prove everyone wrong they talking about him for no reason.
I think that his beliefs is beliefs other teammates should not get offened cause some people make the same statement about each other. but soometimes whatever you say may be harmful to other because some assumptions be wrong ad he should ask. it Will be harmful to muslims and jewish people because we already have people calling us terriosts because of what happen to 9/11. its said how they can judge us off of other people
i disagree with the author because its not like tim is going to everybody and saying become a christian or change your belief or anything like that he's just expressing his love towards God. i really dont think that he is doing anythin wrong i think he just is believing in God and puttin his trust in him and to me thats not a sin..
I disagree on the fact that he should be censored on his beliefs. He loves his GOD and he shows it. Atleast he is doing his job. They should not have a say on ANYTHING when it comes to religion. It also breaks the first amendment, freedom of speech and freedom of religion. If i was in his shoes i would have protested on the fact their even telling me to be censored.
I do not agree with the author because everyone has freedom of speech and religion. I do not believe he offends anyone because if his other teamates wanted to be outspoken about their religion I bet no Tebow or anyone else would mind and he would be respected.
I definately disagree with the author. aside from everyone having their own freedom of speech and practice of religion,he does not mean to disrespect the other players or people he just following his own beliefs and is bold enough to do so without ceasing.
I strongly disagree with the author on his opinion of Tim Tebow and his faith while on the field. I feel as though everyone has a freedom of speech,and that he should be able to say anything he wants as long as he is not being disrespectful to his team, anyone or himself. I do not even understand why its a problem with him praising God, those other people who believe in other Gods do the same in different types of ways . No i do not think that his beliefs would offend his teammates because as a team they should all have a understanding of their relationships with each other.
I actually agree with the author's theory (even though I am Christian). Everyone that plays and watches football is not Christian. A team's uniform is a symbol of unity, every team member comes together as one team, despite their outside differences. Including religion will just bring up a strong differences in all players. If everyone doesn't get a chance to evenly voice and display their religion, then I do not think Tim Tebow should be the exception. (Even Though I Love Him!!)
I dont think so. Our job as christians are to spread the word of God and help everybody go the right way so they can make it to heaven. Keep doin what your doin Tebow
I agree and disagree because religion is a powerful thing people play with a lot. I agree because as a football player your religion doesn't make you who you are on that team. Your unity as a player to your team makes you who you are so your religion should never come up doing football. Now, I disagree because as a human you have the right to state how you feel at any moment about your religion. There are people who don't have to listen to you it's their choice. Just like when the jehovah witness people knock at the door it's our choice to answer or just don't listen.
I disagree with this author because you can't censore a person's religeon without censoring thier freedom. If the team doesn't like for thier members to publicly display thier religeon then they should not have hired them. I don't see how a person's religeon could offend somone else just by publicly praying.
I definitely do not agree with this author because she is not considering his rights. Tebow should not be censored as to what he says and does in a team uniform. Being so outspoken about his beliefs may or may not offend teammates that may be different religions such as Jewish or Muslim. Just like they do, Tebow has a right to practice his religion. If that means he chants many things, that can be done. An example of this is a Muslim saying his prayer at a gasoline station. This reporter needs to read the constitution and read the part about freedom of religion.
Do you agree with this author? No, the author is a person of double standards who openly flaunts his lack of religion, but condemns someone who has a religion. Should Tebow be censored as to what he says and does in a team uniform? No, Tebow is separate by religion and united by playing and winning for his team. This is a common American principle. Tebow should have freedom of speech. Do you think being so outspoken about his beliefs may offend teammates that may be different religions such as Jewish or Muslim? Because we all have freedom of speech, Tebow can pray. If his other teammates are religious, they can pray and join with their religious groups as well.
Extra Article: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/02/05/is-it-ok-to-pray-for-your-team-to-win-super-bowl-2012/
I disagree with this. I say this because not everybody values or obeys religious beliefs. However for the ones that do, they should be allowed to pray if they choose to without being punished. Tebow being an athlete has nothing to do with the situation . Dyamond 2b
I disagree with this article. I dont think Tim Tebow should be censored to what he says. I don't think it should matter if he prays in the team uniform. whats the difference if he is not in the uniform, a prayer is a prayer. I don't think it offends his teammates. I think this because if it did, they would say something about it. Obviously they don't care if he prays or not.
I dont agreed that he should be censored because umm freedom of speech. He isn't hurting anyone by what he is saying or doing. He could be offending people but oh well , it's his beliefs .
I DONT AGREE WITH THIS ARTICLE, TIM TEBOW SHOULD BE ABLE TO DISPLAY ANY RELIGOUS FAITH THAT HE CHOOSES ON THE FEILD. ITS IS HIS FREEDOM OF SPEECH RIGHT TO DO SO AND I DONT THINK ANYONE SHOULD GET OFFENDED. AND THIS IS SUCH A SMALL GESTURE OF RELIOGOUS FAITH ANYWAYS. BEFORE EVERY GAME YOU WILL SEE EVERY PLAYER ON THERE KNEES PRAYING SO WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE BECAUSE HE HA WRITTING ON HIS FACE XAVIER DENNIS
I Disagree with this author, i don't feel that Tim Tebow should have to hide his religion regardless of what anyone thinks about it because its something that he stand for being a football player doesn't have anything to do with what your religion is and if he choose to say things about his religion i feel its not a problem as human we all have the freedom to speak on whatever we choose to. I Do not feel it should offend anyone anything if his teammates want to speak on their religion they should be able to as well without any remarks from others who you are is who you are and you shouldn't have to change or hide that from anyone regardless where you are or who your with.
I Disagree with this author, i don't feel that Tim Tebow should have to hide his religion regardless of what anyone thinks about it because its something that he stand for being a football player doesn't have anything to do with what your religion is and if he choose to say things about his religion i feel its not a problem as humans we all have the freedom to speak on whatever we choose to. I Do not feel it should offend anyone, If his teammates want to speak on their religion they should be able to as well without any remarks from others. who you are is who you are and you shouldn't have to change or hide that from anyone regardless of where you are or who your with.
No, I do not agree with the author because there is freedom of speech, and if Tebow feels that he has to bring his religion into his game in order to win then that's on him.No because thats what he belive in and he has the right to believe in what he wants. Yeah but if they dont believe in what he belives in then dont listen to him.
Honestly if there was really a problem his team would have said so by now. Its not a big issue and I disagree with the author. Everyone have their own beliefs so if you wanna pray then go right ahead. Nobody is forced to show religion he just chooses to. I think people should mind their own business and let Tebow do him
Honestly if there was really a problem his team would have said so by now. Its not a big issue and I disagree with the author. Everyone have their own beliefs so if you wanna pray then go right ahead. Nobody is forced to show religion he just chooses to. I think people should mind their own business and let Tebow do him. Tangier May 3B
I Disagree with this author, i don't think that Tim Tebow should have to hide his religion regardless of what anyone says or thinks about it. No if his teammates are true teammates they wouldnt mind him being outspocken about his beliefs
i disagree with the author because 1 its probaly some other players in the nfl doing the same exact thing, tebow shouldn't be censored as to what he says and does in a team uniform because it is a free country and we can say anything we want to. i think tebow should stop being so outspoken about his beliefs because it probaly does offend his teammates that are different religions,if it does offend them then maybe they should talk to tebow about him being so open about his beliefs Deaunte Watson 4A
Yes i disagree with the author because maybe he does not have a religion or does not go to church.No Tebow should not be censored in a team uniform because he is playing football a tough sport which lead to major injuries so he can praise his lord or pray so him nor his teammates get injured.No i dont think he can change peoples religion because if there teammate wants to speak about their religion then they can tebow is tebow he can do anything he wants so can his teammates.Ebo Otuya2b
I Respectfully Disagree With This Author BecauseThe Rules Of The NFL Did Not Say You Cannot Have Someone To Believe In Or You Had To Be A Cretan Religion And It Is Not killing Any One For Him To Talk To GOD Every One In A While And He Was Winning So The Author Was Hating On Tim.
No i dont agree with this author and no he doesnt have to be concerned about what he does in uniform because that is his religion i believe that if you want to pray or do whatever to your god to show respect then you should be able to do so. I think that they could be different to other teammates but if they want they could also pray too.
i disagree with the author because since tim tebow is unliked everyone is going to watch what he do but if he has faith in god and what to show that it doesnt mean that he trying to be different from the team and he is also getting the job done so it doesnt matter what he do as long as the end result is a W for the team and also if you watch lebron or kobe closely they show illuminati signs on the court but the end result for their team is a win so it doesnt really matter what they do as indivisuals
I totally disagree with the author. If he wants to show that he is a christian then it shouldn't be a problem. In the first amendment of the Constitution it states that we have freedom of religion. He is free to praise God in whatever way he feels like. It is his religion and he should have to be criticized for something that he believes in.
I Disagree Entirely With The Author Because Im Pretty Sure That No where In The NFL Rule Book Says That He Cant Express His Relegious Beliefs,So He Should Not Be Censored. If He Wants To Watch What He Says So He Doesnt Affect Other People Feelings Than He Can Do That But Under His Own Will. He Also Has Freedom Of Speech, So He Is Able To Express His Religous Beliefs On And Off The Field Without Any Consequences.
I definitelyyyyy diss.....Agree i think that it is unfair to his teammates and the bronco organization. I say this because he is casting a shadow over the organization. He is advertising an image that the organization is very spiritual and christian like. Im pretty sure not every one on the team is a christian so for him to display consistent acts like this isnt right. He is representing a franchise. marques malone 4a
"Freedom of religion is a principle that supports the freedom of an individual or community, in public or private, to manifest religion or belief in teaching, practice, worship, and observance." Tebow should be allowed to do and say whatever he wants about God because he have freedom of religion. Tebow kneeling in prayer offers NO distraction to the game. A game has never been halted or delayed by him kneeling. The author uses her platform to voice her opinions & views. Yet, others, especially Tebow isn't supposed to, therefor I completely disagree with this article.
i strongly disagree with the authors comments because amendment one says that there is freedom of speech and religion. I also think he should not be censored because its his life he can do anything he would want to do for himself and i dont think it should offend his teammates because he is stating what he thinks if they would want to do the same with their religion then its their life.I feel that there was nothing wrong with him writing Biblical scriptures in his eye black. I don't understand how its a distraction or noticeable when he's wearing a helmet. Maybe he does speak of God consistently on a regular basis, that's no different then a fan making bias comments about their team, he's simply stating his opinion. No one has to join in or even believe in God but how can you condemn someone else for doing so. As it says in the article these are his own private beliefs, notice he said MY God is an awesome God not our but my. I believe these statements about Tebow are nothing more then people throwing their own beliefs and opinions onto him.
I do not agree with this author about this article because Tim has the right to speak and say what he wants he's getting paid to play not to be commented on what he says and does in a NFL jersey
The author of the book is wrong because of the constitution. Its not his choice weather tim prays or not he needs to hop off and stop ruining good football.
it really doesnt matter what he does because it one of your rights to have freedom of religion and what makes people think they can judge someone else. Before they do that they should judge themselves
46 comments:
I disagree with the author on the fact that he should be censored due to the fact that he has the freedom of speech. In regards to offending his team mates, they can speak up for himself, if they had a problem they should consult him. Its Tebows own decision weather or not he should spread his faith. The prayers were voluntary anyone could have walked out. I dont see how what hes doing is offensive. He should tone it down a little siince its causing a stir up though.
I do not agree with this author because when Tim does what he does it could be something that helps him stay calm and collected so he can perform well, also he doesnt force people to pray or partake in his beliefs. Although as a steelers fan I think that he is just very lucky I must say he is developing into a QB threat.
Andre Lowery
4A
I don't think it should because as long as you do your job and your God helps do what you do.Religion should be incorporated through school because God needs to help kids with these grades.These report cards are crazy for these kids.The only alphabet that exist for kids is D and E on their report cards.They need to pray hopefully that will get the job done ,
I disagree with the author because since when can you limit someone from expressing their religion ? Tebow is doing nothing wrong. All he is doing is praying in public & expressing his religion. The author is actin as if he is forcing Christianity on others. If you secure about your religion this should not bother you so much.
I disagree, because if this help him play better and if these are his morals that not wrong. No, just because he's that only in the nlf that shows that he religious doesn't mean that he has to stop. Other team mates should understand, especially if they are another religion.
-Nace Denton-Hurst
4A
I do not agree with the author because I believe him being outspoken about his religion should not affect anyone else because he is not downing anyone at all. I do not think they should censor his expression because people do the same thing all the time and it would not be fair that he has to stop because he is in the NFL and gets attention. Also other teamates with different religions should just ignore him and focus on thier religion because it's not like he is forcing his religion upon them.
I feel that there was nothing wrong with him writing Biblical scriptures in his eye black. I don't understand how its a distraction or noticeable when he's wearing a helmet. Maybe he does speak of God consistently on a regular basis, that's no different then a fan making bias comments about their team, he's simply stating his opinion. No one has to join in or even believe in God but how can you condemn someone else for doing so. As it says in the article these are his own private beliefs, notice he said MY God is an awesome God not our but my. I believe these statements about Tebow are nothing more then people throwing their own beliefs and opinions onto him.
i strongly disagree with the authors comments because amendment one says that there is freedom of speech and religion. and i think he should not be censored because its his life he can do anything he would want to do for himself and i dont think it should offend his teammates because he is stating what he thinks if they would want to do the same with their religion then its their life.
belky carbajal
period:4a
Elijah Powell
3B
I disagree with the author because it isnt like Tim is forcing people to speak of this.He just did what he had to do on the field.At first everyone was saying he wasnt good and he couldnt play on the NFL level,now that he prove everyone wrong they talking about him for no reason.
Tanisha Brice
4A
I think that his beliefs is beliefs other teammates should not get offened cause some people make the same statement about each other. but soometimes whatever you say may be harmful to other because some assumptions be wrong ad he should ask. it Will be harmful to muslims and jewish people because we already have people calling us terriosts because of what happen to 9/11. its said how they can judge us off of other people
i disagree with the author because its not like tim is going to everybody and saying become a christian or change your belief or anything like that he's just expressing his love towards God. i really dont think that he is doing anythin wrong i think he just is believing in God and puttin his trust in him and to me thats not a sin..
katherine v
2a
I disagree on the fact that he should be censored on his beliefs. He loves his GOD and he shows it. Atleast he is doing his job. They should not have a say on ANYTHING when it comes to religion. It also breaks the first amendment, freedom of speech and freedom of religion. If i was in his shoes i would have protested on the fact their even telling me to be censored.
I do not agree with the author because everyone has freedom of speech and religion. I do not believe he offends anyone because if his other teamates wanted to be outspoken about their religion I bet no Tebow or anyone else would mind and he would be respected.
I definately disagree with the author. aside from everyone having their own freedom of speech and practice of religion,he does not mean to disrespect the other players or people he just following his own beliefs and is bold enough to do so without ceasing.
I strongly disagree with the author on his opinion of Tim Tebow and his faith while on the field. I feel as though everyone has a freedom of speech,and that he should be able to say anything he wants as long as he is not being disrespectful to his team, anyone or himself. I do not even understand why its a problem with him praising God, those other people who believe in other Gods do the same in different types of ways . No i do not think that his beliefs would offend his teammates because as a team they should all have a understanding of their relationships with each other.
I actually agree with the author's theory (even though I am Christian). Everyone that plays and watches football is not Christian. A team's uniform is a symbol of unity, every team member comes together as one team, despite their outside differences. Including religion will just bring up a strong differences in all players. If everyone doesn't get a chance to evenly voice and display their religion, then I do not think Tim Tebow should be the exception. (Even Though I Love Him!!)
I dont think so. Our job as christians are to spread the word of God and help everybody go the right way so they can make it to heaven. Keep doin what your doin Tebow
I agree and disagree because religion is a powerful thing people play with a lot. I agree because as a football player your religion doesn't make you who you are on that team. Your unity as a player to your team makes you who you are so your religion should never come up doing football. Now, I disagree because as a human you have the right to state how you feel at any moment about your religion. There are people who don't have to listen to you it's their choice. Just like when the jehovah witness people knock at the door it's our choice to answer or just don't listen.
I disagree with this author because you can't censore a person's religeon without censoring thier freedom. If the team doesn't like for thier members to publicly display thier religeon then they should not have hired them. I don't see how a person's religeon could offend somone else just by publicly praying.
I definitely do not agree with this author because she is not considering his rights. Tebow should not be censored as to what he says and does in a team uniform. Being so outspoken about his beliefs may or may not offend teammates that may be different religions such as Jewish or Muslim. Just like they do, Tebow has a right to practice his religion. If that means he chants many things, that can be done. An example of this is a Muslim saying his prayer at a gasoline station. This reporter needs to read the constitution and read the part about freedom of religion.
Do you agree with this author?
No, the author is a person of double standards who openly flaunts his lack of religion, but condemns someone who has a religion.
Should Tebow be censored as to what he says and does in a team uniform?
No, Tebow is separate by religion and united by playing and winning for his team. This is a common American principle. Tebow should have freedom of speech.
Do you think being so outspoken about his beliefs may offend teammates that may be different religions such as Jewish or Muslim?
Because we all have freedom of speech, Tebow can pray. If his other teammates are religious, they can pray and join with their religious groups as well.
Extra Article: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/02/05/is-it-ok-to-pray-for-your-team-to-win-super-bowl-2012/
I disagree with this. I say this because not everybody values or obeys religious beliefs. However for the ones that do, they should be allowed to pray if they choose to without being punished. Tebow being an athlete has nothing to do with the situation . Dyamond 2b
I disagree with this article. I dont think Tim Tebow should be censored to what he says. I don't think it should matter if he prays in the team uniform. whats the difference if he is not in the uniform, a prayer is a prayer. I don't think it offends his teammates. I think this because if it did, they would say something about it. Obviously they don't care if he prays or not.
Aneya Dixon 3B
I dont agreed that he should be censored because umm freedom of speech. He isn't hurting anyone by what he is saying or doing. He could be offending people but oh well , it's his beliefs .
Deche Neal
I DONT AGREE WITH THIS ARTICLE, TIM TEBOW SHOULD BE ABLE TO DISPLAY ANY RELIGOUS FAITH THAT HE CHOOSES ON THE FEILD. ITS IS HIS FREEDOM OF SPEECH RIGHT TO DO SO AND I DONT THINK ANYONE SHOULD GET OFFENDED. AND THIS IS SUCH A SMALL GESTURE OF RELIOGOUS FAITH ANYWAYS. BEFORE EVERY GAME YOU WILL SEE EVERY PLAYER ON THERE KNEES PRAYING SO WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE BECAUSE HE HA WRITTING ON HIS FACE
XAVIER DENNIS
I Disagree with this author, i don't feel that Tim Tebow should have to hide his religion regardless of what anyone thinks about it because its something that he stand for being a football player doesn't have anything to do with what your religion is and if he choose to say things about his religion i feel its not a problem as human we all have the freedom to speak on whatever we choose to. I Do not feel it should offend anyone anything if his teammates want to speak on their religion they should be able to as well without any remarks from others who you are is who you are and you shouldn't have to change or hide that from anyone regardless where you are or who your with.
-Kristen Young
(1B)
I Disagree with this author, i don't feel that Tim Tebow should have to hide his religion regardless of what anyone thinks about it because its something that he stand for being a football player doesn't have anything to do with what your religion is and if he choose to say things about his religion i feel its not a problem as humans we all have the freedom to speak on whatever we choose to. I Do not feel it should offend anyone, If his teammates want to speak on their religion they should be able to as well without any remarks from others. who you are is who you are and you shouldn't have to change or hide that from anyone regardless of where you are or who your with.
-Kristen Young
(1B)
No, I do not agree with the author because there is freedom of speech, and if Tebow feels that he has to bring his religion into his game in order to win then that's on him.No because thats what he belive in and he has the right to believe in what he wants. Yeah but if they dont believe in what he belives in then dont listen to him.
Maya Robinson
4/A
Honestly if there was really a problem his team would have said so by now. Its not a big issue and I disagree with the author. Everyone have their own beliefs so if you wanna pray then go right ahead. Nobody is forced to show religion he just chooses to. I think people should mind their own business and let Tebow do him
Honestly if there was really a problem his team would have said so by now. Its not a big issue and I disagree with the author. Everyone have their own beliefs so if you wanna pray then go right ahead. Nobody is forced to show religion he just chooses to. I think people should mind their own business and let Tebow do him.
Tangier May 3B
I Disagree with this author, i don't think that Tim Tebow should have to hide his religion regardless of what anyone says or thinks about it. No if his teammates are true teammates they wouldnt mind him being outspocken about his beliefs
i disagree with the author because 1 its probaly some other players in the nfl doing the same exact thing, tebow shouldn't be censored as to what he says and does in a team uniform because it is a free country and we can say anything we want to. i think tebow should stop being so outspoken about his beliefs because it probaly does offend his teammates that are different religions,if it does offend them then maybe they should talk to tebow about him being so open about his beliefs Deaunte Watson 4A
Yes i disagree with the author because maybe he does not have a religion or does not go to church.No Tebow should not be censored in a team uniform because he is playing football a tough sport which lead to major injuries so he can praise his lord or pray so him nor his teammates get injured.No i dont think he can change peoples religion because if there teammate wants to speak about their religion then they can tebow is tebow he can do anything he wants so can his teammates.Ebo Otuya2b
I Respectfully Disagree With This Author BecauseThe Rules Of The NFL Did Not Say You Cannot Have Someone To Believe In Or You Had To Be A Cretan Religion And It Is Not killing Any One For Him To Talk To GOD Every One In A While And He Was Winning So The Author Was Hating On Tim.
No i dont agree with this author and no he doesnt have to be concerned about what he does in uniform because that is his religion i believe that if you want to pray or do whatever to your god to show respect then you should be able to do so. I think that they could be different to other teammates but if they want they could also pray too.
Terrell Proctor
2A
i disagree with the author because since tim tebow is unliked everyone is going to watch what he do but if he has faith in god and what to show that it doesnt mean that he trying to be different from the team and he is also getting the job done so it doesnt matter what he do as long as the end result is a W for the team and also if you watch lebron or kobe closely they show illuminati signs on the court but the end result for their team is a win so it doesnt really matter what they do as indivisuals
KEVIN HOLSTON 2B
I totally disagree with the author. If he wants to show that he is a christian then it shouldn't be a problem. In the first amendment of the Constitution it states that we have freedom of religion. He is free to praise God in whatever way he feels like. It is his religion and he should have to be criticized for something that he believes in.
I Disagree Entirely With The Author Because Im Pretty Sure That No where In The NFL Rule Book Says That He Cant Express His Relegious Beliefs,So He Should Not Be Censored. If He Wants To Watch What He Says So He Doesnt Affect Other People Feelings Than He Can Do That But Under His Own Will. He Also Has Freedom Of Speech, So He Is Able To Express His Religous Beliefs On And Off The Field Without Any Consequences.
I definitelyyyyy diss.....Agree i think that it is unfair to his teammates and the bronco organization. I say this because he is casting a shadow over the organization. He is advertising an image that the organization is very spiritual and christian like. Im pretty sure not every one on the team is a christian so for him to display consistent acts like this isnt right. He is representing a franchise.
marques malone 4a
"Freedom of religion is a principle that supports the freedom of an individual or community, in public or private, to manifest religion or belief in teaching, practice, worship, and observance." Tebow should be allowed to do and say whatever he wants about God because he have freedom of religion. Tebow kneeling in prayer offers NO distraction to the game. A game has never been halted or delayed by him kneeling. The author uses her platform to voice her opinions & views. Yet, others, especially Tebow isn't supposed to, therefor I completely disagree with this article.
-Jada Young 2B
i strongly disagree with the authors comments because amendment one says that there is freedom of speech and religion. I also think he should not be censored because its his life he can do anything he would want to do for himself and i dont think it should offend his teammates because he is stating what he thinks if they would want to do the same with their religion then its their life.I feel that there was nothing wrong with him writing Biblical scriptures in his eye black. I don't understand how its a distraction or noticeable when he's wearing a helmet. Maybe he does speak of God consistently on a regular basis, that's no different then a fan making bias comments about their team, he's simply stating his opinion. No one has to join in or even believe in God but how can you condemn someone else for doing so. As it says in the article these are his own private beliefs, notice he said MY God is an awesome God not our but my. I believe these statements about Tebow are nothing more then people throwing their own beliefs and opinions onto him.
Jermaine Taylor 2A
I do not agree with this author about this article because Tim has the right to speak and say what he wants he's getting paid to play not to be commented on what he says and does in a NFL jersey
The author of the book is wrong because of the constitution. Its not his choice weather tim prays or not he needs to hop off and stop ruining good football.
Taj tobin 3B
What is wrong with people. does it really matter if he say he is a christian then he is. He play really good football that all that matter to me.
Maurice Nicholson 3B
it really doesnt matter what he does because it one of your rights to have freedom of religion and what makes people think they can judge someone else. Before they do that they should judge themselves
-Juan R. 3B
Post a Comment