Check School Announcements at: http://friendlyhsdailyannouncements.blogspot.com/
Sunday, January 1, 2012
New Years Resolutions
How do you feel about New Years Resolutions? Is it a time to truly reflect on how to better yourself or is it a day of making empty promises to yourself?
Do you make News Years resolutions? Share some if you can! Are you good at keeping them? Do you have a different plan or method for bettering yourself besides a New Years resolution?
47 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I DONT BELIEVE IN NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS BECAUSE I NEVER LIVE UP TO THEM AND I FEEL THAT IT TAKE THE FIRST DAY OF A YEAR TO MAKE ME START DOIN SOMETHING DIFFERENT, IFI WANNA MAKE A RESOULUTIONS ITS GONNA BE WHEN I FEEL THE NEED TO DO SO, IM POSITIVE I LOVE STRUGGLEIN 50 XAVIER DENNIS
i think new years is a time to start over things you dont like about your life make a change and better yourself. i make one or two new years resolutions so i can keep track and stick to them, i cna only change a few things at a time. ormally im not good at keeping them but i an trying to become more focused and make sure i graduate. i am also bent on getting a job so i can save money for a life outside my house. i just plan to focus more and maaybe not go to the mall so much.
New years resolutions is pointless, if it takes you 365 day s to realize you need to change then its something wrong. Most people say "new year, new me" but at the end of the day its going to be the same old you with the same old ways. If it is time for a change then it will be made, just like Obama says!!!! - Da'Von Williams
I feel that New years resolution is irrelevant because i don't think that people would really CHANGE over night just because it's a new year. Depending on how other people are, they probably can make changes to their ways & some might not stick to their word and do the same thing they do every single day. For me, i don't make new years resolutions. i just do myself a favor & try to focus more on important things. it really doesn't have to be a resolution but if it was, i'm not good at keeping them. But for real, it's all the same things just on different days. People are that way.
my year resolutions is to start over again amd make things better. Start new, try to be a better person everyday. Try to do better in school, be nicer to my family, and try to make good things on my personal life. i been thrue alot of ups and downs this past year but i really hope that god be with me thrue good and bad and help me thrue the bad moments.
I used to make New Years resolutions but i dont anymore I had trouble living up to the empty promises i made with myself. Im horrible at keeping them. I dont have a different plan or method for bettering myself besides staying focus and living my life the fullest of my potential. -Breanna Brown 1B
I think new year resolutions are only worth it when someone is serious about making that change.If a person doesn't live up to it then its really no point of them.Its hard to change something u been doing for a year or years and make it a right just because its the new year.Changes can be made when ever they are wanted.
I personally do not tend to set a New Years resolution for myself that I know chances are I won't live up to. However I do believe a new year can be a time to reflect or create a new life plan. Sadly from what I see most people never live up to these newly set expectations and on occasion may even lower their standards even more than they already have. As opposed to a New Years' resolution itself I just simply state what I will or won't do at any given point not just during the holidays.
i believe in New Years Resolutions, but I only believe that only few people take their decisions seriously. I do not make New Year Reoslutions, simply, because I feel as though I will not continue to work throughout the whole year. I think that New Year Resolutions are a great idea but only for the people who will stay dedicated to making a change.
No i do not make new years resolution because i feel that they dont last because you are going to be the same person you were the year before nothing will change but the year. To better yourself is what people are really trying to do. so every year i do better than i did the year before such as my grades my eating habit or even the amount of fun i have.
Yo This Is Legend the BO$$. All the new years resolution stuff is what you make it. You don't have to wait for the turn of a new year in order to change for the better. If you really want to change, you can do it whenever. God Forgives, I Don't. #TeamAllureEnt #MoneyTeam. Lord Knows. Ambition is a way of life.
I think new year resolutions are pointless in ways, because I think if a real persons knows they have issues or problems you should handle on site, not wait until a new year. if you do make a resolution, like the article said they shou;d be realistic, or not to much out of your character.
new years resolution means to me is, making a change for a new year not to repeat negative things in the new year it should be better things because you are getting older in the new year. Yes i make them and try my best to leave up to them. Taylor Bynum 1A
No I dont make new years resoultions because I dont see a point in it. People who feel that need change in their life shouldnt wait until New Years to make an attempt at change, especially when most of the time people forget their New Years resolutions by the second week of January.
I think new years resolutions are pure stupidity.Why does it take a new years resolution to change. Most of the time resolutions are exasperated by the time February approaches.People need to be honest to themselves if they want to make a change the should try as ASAP and not wait until the new years approaches because they will repeatedly make mistakes and the stupidity cycle will continue.I think some people are serious with their new years resolutions and share their ideas for fun.
yes i make new years resolutions. i plan on not eat fast food every week. also that i get to school on time. not both one im doing go on but the other is a working progress. yes i try to help myself and not hurt my self because that would not be very smart.
i don't make new year resolution because i feel like there dumb and stupid nobody actually follow there resoltuions or live up to them even thiugh they say they will. Jamal Hailey 2B
okay , i think if your gonna make a new years resolution , i think it should be something you know your gonna be able to do . like when people do like a weight new years resolution , if you don't exercise regularly , stop eating , and things of that nature , and not exercising , eating everything in sight , and just because you see food you want it is a bad habit for you most likely that resolution won't ever happen . i mean habits can be broken , but that would take alot of practice . ; My new years resolution was to stop procrastinating . and so far im doing good at it . . . but hey its only been 5 days of the new year , that could change *shrugs
okay , i think if your gonna make a new years resolution , i think it should be something you know your gonna be able to do . like when people do like a weight new years resolution , if you don't exercise regularly , stop eating , and things of that nature , and not exercising , eating everything in sight , and just because you see food you want it is a bad habit for you most likely that resolution won't ever happen . i mean habits can be broken , but that would take alot of practice . ; My new years resolution was to stop procrastinating . and so far im doing good at it . . . but hey its only been 5 days of the new year , that could change *shrugs
I don't make new years resolutions. Its basically a goal that you make up in your head as something you need to get done or try to do during this new year. I think if there's something in your life that your unsatisfied with you shouldn't realize it and make plans to change it on new years day. Changing something about yourself is a growing process and there's no guaranteeing that you'll change because of some promise you made on new years. People rarely see them through anyway. Its similar to the 11/11/11 wish, its just something to do not something to rely on.
I make new years resolutions myself and i believe that they help me be a better person than who i used to be. some of my resolutions were to get better grades and to always be nice and polite. Usually when i make my resolutions i always keep them until the next year. Other ways i try to do instead of resolutions is to make a plan or list of what i can do in my life and in school.
I do not beleive in New Years resolutions because why do you need a new year to change. Its like when people go to church to renew themselves you don't have to go to church just like you don't have to have a new year resolution. Really its all stupid to me. Just my opinion.
This year I did not do a news years resolution because I didn't really know what to do. In The Past years I have did them and they don't really work, it's very easy to say in the new year you will change but it's very hard sticking to that.
My news years revolutions was to not get any D's on my report card and to not be so loud. I think its hard to stick to your revolutions because its a whole year you have to restrain from doing something and we all make mistakes. I think people just do new years revolutions for attention and they don't stick to it. If you really want to change you can do it any day instead of waiting until new years. Raymond Flowers 1B
No I Do NotBecause why Should You Have To Wait Until The New Tears Just To Make A Resoulution. Toooo Many People Say New Year New Me And They End Up Still Being That Same Person. If I Want To Better Myself I Dont Wait Until The New Year To Do It, I Make It Rite Then And There.
I say i'm going to make a resolution but I never live up to them. If I've been trying to do something over the year I try to enforce it on New Years. However, I haven't made a New Years resolution but this year I will try to be more serious about modeling/acting, I used to look for agencies but I became lazy and stopped. This year I will try harder to find one. With all the school work I receive I don't have much time to do this but I will make time.
New years resolutions are pointless. Why wait till the new year to change your life? You should do that if you need to at that moment. People use it as an excuse to continue to be screw ups. If you see that you need to change then change. Don't wait. End of story.
A new year should never change you. You change what goes on in that year. Never change yourself change what you do. A new year to me is the same as any year. We can only change the world if we first change ourselves. A new year is open to more opprotunities and more accomplishments. Setting new goals and fulfilling your Every wish. Karisa Johnson 4A
I make new years resolutions to try & mold myself as a person.
my new year's resolution would have to be: becoming stronger, as a person.
to me, I'm not very good at keeping them, but I try my best to do it. with me, I use the same method for bettering myself, and that is, being myself & be the best friend, sister, & daughter that I could be. (:
i don't make new years resolutions because i never keep them. my mom said that we was going to workout for 10 mins everyday, on the treadmill. i probably will not keep up with it. i was not planning on having a new years resolution.
I feel that if people were really serious about accomplishing goals then they wouldnt wait all the way to the New Year to do it. If you really wanted to better yourself you should find some way to do it then and not procrastinate.In the past I have made New Years Resolutions but I was never good at keeping then.I did exactly what the article said which was set unrealistic or non-obtainable goals.
Yes I have a New Year's Resolution. Every year my mother makes us have one for the year. This year my New Year's Resolution is to stay away from drama. Live everyday like its my last you never know when its your time to go. Its very hard to keep my new years resolution because i get mad very quickly i have a bad attitude so its kinda hard for me to stay away from drama. I try to better myself little by little. The process is slow but its going good. I feel im getting better in school and choosing my friends wiser.
To me a New Years Resolution is like talk with no action. Hardly anyone holds up to there new years resolution. My New Years Resolution? Probably to eat less lol i think its catching up to me. But I already failed that one lol! I am going to better myself with hardwork and dedication! Need to fix a grade or two anyways...
personally, i dont make new years resolutions because in reality nothing changes. its just a new year which means starting things over to better yourself, not try to change yourself over night. alot of people say their gonna be different, but they stay the same. i dont make resolutions, i just take everything step by step and do whats best for my future. however, i always stay prepared for change because something is always gonna change.
I agree there is not much that changes so there is no point of making new years resolutions. Although it is a time for new beginnings, everything pretty much stays the same. From my point of view the only changes that are made are personal changes
I personally do not suggest to set a New Years resolution for myself that I know chances are I won't live up to. I do believe a new year can be a time to reflect or create a new life plan.From what I see most people never live up to the newly set goals and on special occasion may even lower their standards even more than they already have.A New Years' resolution itself I just simply state what I will or won't do at any given point not just during the holidays. Ebo Otuya-2B
My year resolutions is to start over again amd make things better. Start new, try to be a better person everyday. Try to do better in school, be nicer to my family, and try to make good things on my personal life. i been thrue alot of ups and downs this past year but i really hope that god be with me thrue good and bad and help me thrue the bad moments.
I feel New Years Resolutions are helpful but sometimes not thought through. I believe it is a time to make empty promises to yourself since not many actually follow through. I do not make New years resolutions. I may make one to make the same grades I already have. I just tell myself to do what I have been doing and get good grades.
New Years is just that,a NEW year that dosn't mean YOU change or what you did a day ago before 12/31/.. has changed either. Just because you SAY your going to do something dosn't mean it's going to get DONE. If your going to do something or CHANGE you shouldn't need a NEW year just to do so. I do not make resolutions because there a waste of time, my plan is to go to college and be successful I don't need a NEW YEAR to do that.
I feel as though people make news years resolutions to say what their striving to do in the new year. When its time for New Years people do reflect on things that have happened in the previous year, and try to figure out what their going to do in the new year differently. Some peoples new Year resolutions are empty promises to themselves but not everyone's. I do not make new year resolutions because i believe that is pointless, and that if i want to change something i don't have to make a full out statement about it i can just do it. I do plan on working on my procrastination so that when i go to college i wont fail because of my lack of managing my time wisely.
one of my MAJOR new year resoulutions is to focus on me & whats important in my life. focusing on my education, dreams & ME. keep do myself & do the right things, stop getting in trouble.. be a better person.. & do my best to become the GREATEST. & Im still working on it !
Moises Vargas-Alba 3B To be honest I think New years resolutions are kinda dumb because their like promises that most people just forget about and never really do I know that someone actually go for their resolutions but others just waste their breathe.I don't make New years resolutions because its like I'm changing myself and I like myself the way i am i don't say I'm going change i just change myself without really noticing.
Moises Vargas-Alba 3B To be honest I think New years resolutions are kinda dumb because their like promises that most people just forget about and never really do I know that someone actually go for their resolutions but others just waste their breathe.I don't make New years resolutions because its like I'm changing myself and I like myself the way i am i don't say I'm going change i just change myself without really noticing.
My Personal Opinion On New Years Resolutions Is That They Shouldnt Be Made Unless You Truley Intend On Fulfulling Them. I Have Made New Years Resolution In The Past But Most Of The Time I Dont Stay Committed To Them,In A Result I Just Stoped. The Only New Years Resolution That I Make Every New Years Now Is To Just Stay Myself And Take Life One Step At A Time.
My Personal Opinion On New Years Resolutions Is That They Shouldnt Be Made Unless You Truley Intend On Fulfulling Them. I Have Made New Years Resolution In The Past But Most Of The Time I Dont Stay Committed To Them,In A Result I Just Stoped. The Only New Years Resolution That I Make Every New Years Now Is To Just Stay Myself And Take Life One Step At A Time.
I personaly dont make new years resolution because as the new year start I wouldn't think bout what I've said or what I've done in my pass which would refer to the previous year. I don't think I have a better plan or method but I do try to succeed and better myself as the new year start by making little changes in my life.
47 comments:
I DONT BELIEVE IN NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS BECAUSE I NEVER LIVE UP TO THEM AND I FEEL THAT IT TAKE THE FIRST DAY OF A YEAR TO MAKE ME START DOIN SOMETHING DIFFERENT, IFI WANNA MAKE A RESOULUTIONS ITS GONNA BE WHEN I FEEL THE NEED TO DO SO, IM POSITIVE I LOVE STRUGGLEIN 50
XAVIER DENNIS
i think new years is a time to start over things you dont like about your life make a change and better yourself. i make one or two new years resolutions so i can keep track and stick to them, i cna only change a few things at a time. ormally im not good at keeping them but i an trying to become more focused and make sure i graduate. i am also bent on getting a job so i can save money for a life outside my house. i just plan to focus more and maaybe not go to the mall so much.
New years resolutions is pointless, if it takes you 365 day s to realize you need to change then its something wrong. Most people say "new year, new me" but at the end of the day its going to be the same old you with the same old ways. If it is time for a change then it will be made, just like Obama says!!!! - Da'Von Williams
I feel that New years resolution is irrelevant because i don't think that people would really CHANGE over night just because it's a new year. Depending on how other people are, they probably can make changes to their ways & some might not stick to their word and do the same thing they do every single day. For me, i don't make new years resolutions. i just do myself a favor & try to focus more on important things. it really doesn't have to be a resolution but if it was, i'm not good at keeping them.
But for real, it's all the same things just on different days. People are that way.
-Rizza Z. / 1B
my year resolutions is to start over again amd make things better. Start new, try to be a better person everyday. Try to do better in school, be nicer to my family, and try to make good things on my personal life. i been thrue alot of ups and downs this past year but i really hope that god be with me thrue good and bad and help me thrue the bad moments.
I used to make New Years resolutions but i dont anymore I had trouble living up to the empty promises i made with myself. Im horrible at keeping them. I dont have a different plan or method for bettering myself besides staying focus and living my life the fullest of my potential.
-Breanna Brown 1B
Elijah Powell
3B
I think new year resolutions are only worth it when someone is serious about making that change.If a person doesn't live up to it then its really no point of them.Its hard to change something u been doing for a year or years and make it a right just because its the new year.Changes can be made when ever they are wanted.
I personally do not tend to set a New Years resolution for myself that I know chances are I won't live up to. However I do believe a new year can be a time to reflect or create a new life plan. Sadly from what I see most people never live up to these newly set expectations and on occasion may even lower their standards even more than they already have. As opposed to a New Years' resolution itself I just simply state what I will or won't do at any given point not just during the holidays.
Ayinde Michael 1A
i believe in New Years Resolutions, but I only believe that only few people take their decisions seriously. I do not make New Year Reoslutions, simply, because I feel as though I will not continue to work throughout the whole year. I think that New Year Resolutions are a great idea but only for the people who will stay dedicated to making a change.
Justin Boone 1B
No i do not make new years resolution because i feel that they dont last because you are going to be the same person you were the year before nothing will change but the year. To better yourself is what people are really trying to do. so every year i do better than i did the year before such as my grades my eating habit or even the amount of fun i have.
Khadijah T 1B
Yo This Is Legend the BO$$. All the new years resolution stuff is what you make it. You don't have to wait for the turn of a new year in order to change for the better. If you really want to change, you can do it whenever. God Forgives, I Don't. #TeamAllureEnt #MoneyTeam. Lord Knows. Ambition is a way of life.
I think new year resolutions are pointless in ways, because I think if a real persons knows they have issues or problems you should handle on site, not wait until a new year. if you do make a resolution, like the article said they shou;d be realistic, or not to much out of your character.
Hiram Swain 1A
new years resolution means to me is, making a change for a new year not to repeat negative things in the new year it should be better things because you are getting older in the new year. Yes i make them and try my best to leave up to them.
Taylor Bynum 1A
No I dont make new years resoultions because I dont see a point in it. People who feel that need change in their life shouldnt wait until New Years to make an attempt at change, especially when most of the time people forget their New Years resolutions by the second week of January.
I think new years resolutions are pure stupidity.Why does it take a new years resolution to change. Most of the time resolutions are exasperated by the time February approaches.People need to be honest to themselves if they want to make a change the should try as ASAP and not wait until the new years approaches because they will repeatedly make mistakes and the stupidity cycle will continue.I think some people are serious with their new years resolutions and share their ideas for fun.
yes i make new years resolutions. i plan on not eat fast food every week. also that i get to school on time. not both one im doing go on but the other is a working progress. yes i try to help myself and not hurt my self because that would not be very smart.
i don't make new year resolution because i feel like there dumb and stupid nobody actually follow there resoltuions or live up to them even thiugh they say they will. Jamal Hailey 2B
okay , i think if your gonna make a new years resolution , i think it should be something you know your gonna be able to do . like when people do like a weight new years resolution , if you don't exercise regularly , stop eating , and things of that nature , and not exercising , eating everything in sight , and just because you see food you want it is a bad habit for you most likely that resolution won't ever happen . i mean habits can be broken , but that would take alot of practice . ; My new years resolution was to stop procrastinating . and so far im doing good at it . . . but hey its only been 5 days of the new year , that could change *shrugs
okay , i think if your gonna make a new years resolution , i think it should be something you know your gonna be able to do . like when people do like a weight new years resolution , if you don't exercise regularly , stop eating , and things of that nature , and not exercising , eating everything in sight , and just because you see food you want it is a bad habit for you most likely that resolution won't ever happen . i mean habits can be broken , but that would take alot of practice . ; My new years resolution was to stop procrastinating . and so far im doing good at it . . . but hey its only been 5 days of the new year , that could change *shrugs
I don't make new years resolutions. Its basically a goal that you make up in your head as something you need to get done or try to do during this new year. I think if there's something in your life that your unsatisfied with you shouldn't realize it and make plans to change it on new years day. Changing something about yourself is a growing process and there's no guaranteeing that you'll change because of some promise you made on new years. People rarely see them through anyway. Its similar to the 11/11/11 wish, its just something to do not something to rely on.
I make new years resolutions myself and i believe that they help me be a better person than who i used to be. some of my resolutions were to get better grades and to always be nice and polite. Usually when i make my resolutions i always keep them until the next year. Other ways i try to do instead of resolutions is to make a plan or list of what i can do in my life and in school.
Terrell Proctor
2A
I do not beleive in New Years resolutions because why do you need a new year to change. Its like when people go to church to renew themselves you don't have to go to church just like you don't have to have a new year resolution. Really its all stupid to me. Just my opinion.
taj tobin 3B
This year I did not do a news years resolution because I didn't really know what to do. In The Past years I have did them and they don't really work, it's very easy to say in the new year you will change but it's very hard sticking to that.
Deche' Neal
My news years revolutions was to not get any D's on my report card and to not be so loud. I think its hard to stick to your revolutions because its a whole year you have to restrain from doing something and we all make mistakes. I think people just do new years revolutions for attention and they don't stick to it. If you really want to change you can do it any day instead of waiting until new years.
Raymond Flowers 1B
No I Do NotBecause why Should You Have To Wait Until The New Tears Just To Make A Resoulution. Toooo Many People Say New Year New Me And They End Up Still Being That Same Person. If I Want To Better Myself I Dont Wait Until The New Year To Do It, I Make It Rite Then And There.
I say i'm going to make a resolution but I never live up to them. If I've been trying to do something over the year I try to enforce it on New Years. However, I haven't made a New Years resolution but this year I will try to be more serious about modeling/acting, I used to look for agencies but I became lazy and stopped. This year I will try harder to find one. With all the school work I receive I don't have much time to do this but I will make time.
-Jada Young 2B
New years resolutions are pointless. Why wait till the new year to change your life? You should do that if you need to at that moment. People use it as an excuse to continue to be screw ups. If you see that you need to change then change. Don't wait. End of story.
A new year should never change you. You change what goes on in that year. Never change yourself change what you do. A new year to me is the same as any year. We can only change the world if we first change ourselves. A new year is open to more opprotunities and more accomplishments. Setting new goals and fulfilling your Every wish.
Karisa Johnson 4A
I make new years resolutions to try & mold myself as a person.
my new year's resolution would have to be: becoming stronger, as a person.
to me, I'm not very good at keeping them, but I try my best to do it. with me, I use the same method for bettering myself, and that is, being myself & be the best friend, sister, & daughter that I could be. (:
i don't make new years resolutions because i never keep them. my mom said that we was going to workout for 10 mins everyday, on the treadmill. i probably will not keep up with it. i was not planning on having a new years resolution.
aneya dixon 3b
I feel that if people were really serious about accomplishing goals then they wouldnt wait all the way to the New Year to do it. If you really wanted to better yourself you should find some way to do it then and not procrastinate.In the past I have made New Years Resolutions but I was never good at keeping then.I did exactly what the article said which was set unrealistic or non-obtainable goals.
Andre Lowery
4A
Yes I have a New Year's Resolution. Every year my mother makes us have one for the year. This year my New Year's Resolution is to stay away from drama. Live everyday like its my last you never know when its your time to go. Its very hard to keep my new years resolution because i get mad very quickly i have a bad attitude so its kinda hard for me to stay away from drama. I try to better myself little by little. The process is slow but its going good. I feel im getting better in school and choosing my friends wiser.
To me a New Years Resolution is like talk with no action. Hardly anyone holds up to there new years resolution. My New Years Resolution? Probably to eat less lol i think its catching up to me. But I already failed that one lol! I am going to better myself with hardwork and dedication! Need to fix a grade or two anyways...
personally, i dont make new years resolutions because in reality nothing changes. its just a new year which means starting things over to better yourself, not try to change yourself over night. alot of people say their gonna be different, but they stay the same. i dont make resolutions, i just take everything step by step and do whats best for my future. however, i always stay prepared for change because something is always gonna change.
-justyc hicks , 2a
Emmanuel Williams 3B
I agree there is not much that changes so there is no point of making new years resolutions. Although it is a time for new beginnings, everything pretty much stays the same. From my point of view the only changes that are made are personal changes
I personally do not suggest to set a New Years resolution for myself that I know chances are I won't live up to. I do believe a new year can be a time to reflect or create a new life plan.From what I see most people never live up to the newly set goals and on special occasion may even lower their standards even more than they already have.A New Years' resolution itself I just simply state what I will or won't do at any given point not just during the holidays. Ebo Otuya-2B
My year resolutions is to start over again amd make things better. Start new, try to be a better person everyday. Try to do better in school, be nicer to my family, and try to make good things on my personal life. i been thrue alot of ups and downs this past year but i really hope that god be with me thrue good and bad and help me thrue the bad moments.
I feel New Years Resolutions are helpful but sometimes not thought through. I believe it is a time to make empty promises to yourself since not many actually follow through. I do not make New years resolutions. I may make one to make the same grades I already have. I just tell myself to do what I have been doing and get good grades.
Tariq ABdullah- 2A
New Years is just that,a NEW year that dosn't mean YOU change or what you did a day ago before 12/31/.. has changed either. Just because you SAY your going to do something dosn't mean it's going to get DONE. If your going to do something or CHANGE you shouldn't need a NEW year just to do so. I do not make resolutions because there a waste of time, my plan is to go to college and be successful I don't need a NEW YEAR to do that.
Virgil4A
I feel as though people make news years resolutions to say what their striving to do in the new year. When its time for New Years people do reflect on things that have happened in the previous year, and try to figure out what their going to do in the new year differently. Some peoples new Year resolutions are empty promises to themselves but not everyone's. I do not make new year resolutions because i believe that is pointless, and that if i want to change something i don't have to make a full out statement about it i can just do it. I do plan on working on my procrastination so that when i go to college i wont fail because of my lack of managing my time wisely.
-Cailyn Thomas
1B
one of my MAJOR new year resoulutions is to focus on me & whats important in my life. focusing on my education, dreams & ME. keep do myself & do the right things, stop getting in trouble.. be a better person.. & do my best to become the GREATEST.
& Im still working on it !
Moises Vargas-Alba 3B
To be honest I think New years resolutions are kinda dumb because their like promises that most people just forget about and never really do I know that someone actually go for their resolutions but others just waste their breathe.I don't make New years resolutions because its like I'm changing myself and I like myself the way i am i don't say I'm going change i just change myself without really noticing.
Moises Vargas-Alba 3B
To be honest I think New years resolutions are kinda dumb because their like promises that most people just forget about and never really do I know that someone actually go for their resolutions but others just waste their breathe.I don't make New years resolutions because its like I'm changing myself and I like myself the way i am i don't say I'm going change i just change myself without really noticing.
My Personal Opinion On New Years Resolutions Is That They Shouldnt Be Made Unless You Truley Intend On Fulfulling Them. I Have Made New Years Resolution In The Past But Most Of The Time I Dont Stay Committed To Them,In A Result I Just Stoped. The Only New Years Resolution That I Make Every New Years Now Is To Just Stay Myself And Take Life One Step At A Time.
My Personal Opinion On New Years Resolutions Is That They Shouldnt Be Made Unless You Truley Intend On Fulfulling Them. I Have Made New Years Resolution In The Past But Most Of The Time I Dont Stay Committed To Them,In A Result I Just Stoped. The Only New Years Resolution That I Make Every New Years Now Is To Just Stay Myself And Take Life One Step At A Time.
I personaly dont make new years resolution because as the new year start I wouldn't think bout what I've said or what I've done in my pass which would refer to the previous year. I don't think I have a better plan or method but I do try to succeed and better myself as the new year start by making little changes in my life.
Post a Comment