Check School Announcements at: http://friendlyhsdailyannouncements.blogspot.com/

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Haaaaappy New Year!!

Welcome back ladies and gents! Hope everyone had a GREAT break =) Anyone go anywhere fun? What was the best Christmas present of the year?? Mine was my brand new Keurig coffee maker, Mr. Reynolds' was most definitely his Xbox - he has been playing NCAA football every day since Xmas!

Now begins the countdown to the end of the 2nd Quarter. The last day of the grading period is January 20th which is less than 3 weeks away! Hopefully you are all aware of what your current grades are and have been using some of your break time to get caught up with extra credit assignments. You know I love to see you all succeed however you must EARN it!

I want to leave you with pictures of some quotes that I enjoyed reading at the Martin Luther King Memorial in D.C.

3 comments:

Jarrel Bailey said...

My Christmas break was very good to me because I did a lot this break. I didn't get no presents. All I got was some money, and tattoos. But I spent time with family and friends so it was very exciting. But the break went by too fast so that got me kind of mad. But in all it was okay.

Michael West said...

Michael West 4A The Christmas break was ok I didn't get everything I want but it was ok I spent time with the family and enjoyed it. All that mattered was I had fun

Tori Jones said...

Christmas break was was good, I got what I needed and what I wanted But I was sick til the new year.

Taurean Jones 1A