Can you imagine if you or a loved one had a job for the government but you couldn't tell ANYONE what you did?? You wife/husband/kids/parents - no one could know!
Click Here to Read Article
Does this newly released information surprise you? Does it make you question how much we really know? Would you be able to have a job or lifestyle like this??
32 comments:
No i don't think i can have a job like this. First of all because i tell my girl and my mother everything so if i couldnt tell them were i work they would think im lying about having a job or how im getting money. But yeah this makes me question how much i really know i just went and told my mom that she has to take me to her job so i can know its not top secret. lol - Da'Von Williams 1-B
I would not a job like this because thousands of people do now the government is all up to fishy business they don't really care about how much we know.The government wants us o be dumbed down and sterilized for controlling purposes.if the people know what the government is up to they would eventually revolt.
this information does not at all surprise me because i knew the government keeps secrets. i think thats a good thing because that can be a safety hazzard. i could not have a job like that because i wouldnt be able to hold such a huge secret. this does make me question what we knew it also makes me wonder if the government is really making good decisions as far as our country because, how are we to know what they are planning or how they really feel if they have secrets. i dont think its fair to a certain degree.
Deche Neal
I could not get this job because i would sometimes probably want to tell people what i am doing and knowing that i couldnt would be really messed up. This does keep more peace though because if everyone knew what was really happening it could lead to very serious problems in the society.
This article does not surprise me at all because I have always had thoughts of the government having secrets. I could never have a job like this, because It would be too secretive. I need to be able to express my thoughts and feelings when i come home to my wife, and I won't be able to do that, if I'm working with a secret society. It must be very hard for those who work there, and I respect what they do.
Justin Boone 1B
I could not get this job because i would sometimes probably want to tell people what i am doing and knowing that i couldnt would be really messed up. This does keep more peace though because if everyone knew what was really happening it could lead to very serious problems in the society.
KEVIN HOLSTON 2B I FORGOT TO PUT MY NAME
I would be mad because I would want to know all the secret. There can be a reason why it is secret, it can be to save me or it might harm me but there is always a reason why it is top secret. That kinb of job or lifestyle would be to exclusive for me to handel I would have to give it up or give the pressure to someone else.
I'm surprised information that's meant to be confidential was leaked. I believe I could handle a covert type job or lifestyle, and not everyone could handle it.
Jordan D.
1B
From my understanding the government may have numerous reasons why they have secrets. It may be for safety purposes or just protecting federal grounds. I'm almost sure I Could live a lifestyle such as this. When choosing my career it's going to be something I love and enjoy doing why not keep a secret.
Karisa Johnson 4A
I can handle a job like this. Some things in the government are meant to be confidential and my husband would have to understand that. Also I believe that "what you don't know won't hurt you" so if I do my job well enough my secret can remain a secret and me and my husband can continue our day-to-day lives.
I think that it is a good thing that the government has secrets. Everyone has at least one secret that no one else knows. If we all knew every secret that the government had we'd be even more corrupt because of how many opinions we have in our country.Being said,I would love to have this job.
-Kiah Williams 1A
the government keeps things away from the public to know. No i don't believe i would have a life style like this.i believe having jobs like this would put your family in danger and that's something i wouldn't do. anyone can make mistakes about telling the truth without meaning it so i feel that someone that is very good at keeping top secrets and is a professional would be great for the job.
Moises Vargas-Alba 3B
I wouldn't like to have this job because if i can't tell people what my job is then they might think that I'm doing something illegal or something like that.I also don't like keeping secrets from my family or friends at least nothing as important as a job.
The government lies all the time , most of the time to cover there selfs and make it seem as though there perfect and they have everything under control , but really they dont . I am not surprised by this article but I could not live this lifestyle , it's hard keeping something as big as your job , something you do everyday a secret .
-Tiffany Watson 2B
No Because It Would Be So Hard To Have A Profession And You Cant Tell Anyone What You Do For Living They Most Likely Would Think That You Get Up Every Morning And Go A Certain Place And Every Friday Get A Check Thats A Hard Secretive Carrer I Couldnt Keep To MySelf. The Government Tells The Public What They Want Us To Hear They Dont Give Us All Of The Truth And Nuthing But The Truth Thats Just The System We Live In Today. This Couldnt Be My Lifestyle.
No it doesn't because the government always hides stuff from us which i don't like. Yeah because i think we can know way more stuff the is top secret to better our understanding of the government and worlds
No it doesn't because the government always hides stuff from us which i don't like. Yeah because i think we can know way more stuff the is top secret to better our understanding of the government and worlds
This information do not surprise me because the goverment can't tell people everything or else some people might go crazy and things can get chaotic. I believe that we really don't know anything about the goverment because of this reason if we knew everything the most people would not be happy or be afaird. I would not be able to have a job were I couldn't tell anyone anything because I would go crazy trying to hide things and it would be hard to explain what I do without people being supecious.
I could honestly have a job like this. I HATE when people are in my business and question me about what I do. The information does not shock me. And the government HAS to keep certain things from us because we could not handle the truth of things that the government is dealing with.
Virgil4a
I could have a job like this.I really wouldn't mind keeping a secret as long as it didn't hurt anyone.This is no surprise to me that the government hides information from the public.This is probably just one of many other secrets that people have taken with them to there grave.
Dontonio Burdette2B: This article really makes me mad and makes me angry I could never have a job like this lying to the people i love and care about. Some people in the government should be in jail for stuff like this we are the people there should be no secrets ever they should tell us everything. I bet the whole House of repersentaitves knew abot this to I dont like secrets being kept from people its time for the government to tell us whats really going on no more LIES.
Adam Pinkney 4A
I couldn't have a job like this because I wouldn't want to lie to people and then they would not know what I do. But if the government told everybody what they were doing then we would know too much and some people would do something to go against what the government does
I couldnt have a job like this because i would have too tell my loved one and either way some way it would have came out.If i couldnt tell my loved one or my mother i woldnt take the job.What would you tell your loved one if she asked what job you have,,if you lied the truth wouldve been revealed some day
I am unfazed by this new news, just because the Cold War was a time full of spying; it just was not obvious. It does not make me question what we know because they are things, as a citizen, that we should not know, or we could jeopardize the whole United States. Personally, I could not have a career in which I could not tell the one I love exactly what it is.
:Hunter Howard 1B:
Of course the government couldn't tell people everything. There is a lot of information undisclosed for a reason. People don't know how to act, I mean look at how people acted over the release of those Jordan shoes. People DIED over that! How do you think people will react over secret White House tapes and the truth behind some of the biggest cover-ups in history; not good. It's for the protection of the people. I really couldn't imagine having a job as a secret service agent or something like that. You miss out on so much and regardless of the pay it is just not worth it.
This information does not surprise me because the government has been eeping stuff from their citizens for years but i think its out of line that people that work for the government cant even talk about their day with their family and friends because of something that was said at work that was "top secret". Also it does question how much use as citizens really now because we only know barely small information about what the goernment is planning to do so i can only imagine what is being said inside all of that .
Raymond Flowers 1B
This is no surprise what so ever. The government has been hiding secrets since dinosaurs where here < lol. They lied so much its got to the point where even if they told the truth I wouldn't believe them. They don't care about me, or you. They only care about there miserable lives. Never trust or believe those " Men"
Pico Cross
2A
The fact that the government lies to us and has been doing it for years doesn't surprise me at all. When the government keeps secrets from its citizens its makes them seem untrustworthy, it gives the appearance that they are doing something they shouldn't be. I know that everything the government wants me to believe isn't true but in some cases they keep these secrets to protect the public. I think that I would be able to live with keeping secrets but only for the right price.
Andre Lowery
4A
this information doesn't really surprise me because i already knew that the government keeps secrets. i think they have to in order to keep from confusion. i wouldn't mine having a job like this i would just tell my family i work somewhere else.but the only problem i would have is not seeing them like that.
This does not at all surprise me, the government is always hiding 'Top Secret' things from us people. And i rather it stay that way, atleast for the people that don't have to be included. I dont think i would like a loved one working in some kind of mystery like that as it sometimes puts the whole family in danger. They do work in almost unnoticable circumstances but sometimes people do get hurt and i wouldnt like to be a part of it .
To me this does not surprise me. The governement always hides things from the public to protect us. And as long as it stays this way , the people can live in peace. Another thing is that i couldn't stand having a government job where i couldn't tell anyone ,even my own family . Especially if it was endangering. I wouldn't want them to worry. -Zachary Anderjaska 1A
this information does not surprise me. i always had questions about the government and there little ways of getting more and more money. i wouldnt be able to have a job or lifestyle like this because i cannt keep secret like that
william johnson
Post a Comment