As we embark on our last full week of school before a nice long Thanksgiving weekend I just want to touch base on a few blog reminders...
1. If you copy and paste your response I will know it was you. The blog posts the time and date that you comment, the one that comes second is the CHEATER. Also - if you are going to try to copy and paste anyways, make sure you are stealing an answer that it correct and makes sense. It is awefully odd when two people have the same wrong answer, word for word.
2. Please make sure that you are READING the attached article. Many of you that commented on the Eyewitness Testimony article and the Michael Jackson article didn't even read the link. I can tell by your answers. I only took off one or two points this week but starting next week posts like those will only recieve half credit. Make sure you reference (mention) specific facts from the article - that is an excellent way to prove you read it plus it could cover the Facts and Examples part of FER.
Hopefully we can improve on these few issues. My seniors have been doing an excellent job. my tenth graders need to lock it up. If we can not make the improvements than we will have to start writing ECRs and BCRs in class so I can tell Mr. Adams what we are doing to work on writing skills...Right now I am using these blogs to cover that indicator. Lets work SMARTER not HARDER!!
No comments:
Post a Comment