Check School Announcements at: http://friendlyhsdailyannouncements.blogspot.com/

Monday, November 28, 2011

Government is Twatching

Watch what you tweet!!

Click Here to Read Article

Do you think the teenager should apologize? Why or why not? Does the government have the right to be upset?  Would this make you think twice about who is reading your tweets? Especially if your twitter isn't private or blocked?

70 comments:

Anonymous said...

The teenager was perfectly within her limits to tweet whatever she wished to tweet. Apology is out of the question. We are given freedom of speech and yet these people felt they had the right to restrict this and on such a petty account at that. The government has a right to be upset but has no right to take action against her. This would make me think twice if it weren't for the fact that I don't use twitter anymore to begin with. So rather irrelevant to me.

Ayinde Michael 1A

Anonymous said...

I dont think that she should apologize. Why should she its a social website you can say and do whatever you want on it, its YOURS. The government should just mind their business and focus on more important stuff, come on shes in high school we're gonna say crazy things on the internet. I personally think they shouldnt be mad. I never think twice about what i tweet, twitter is made to express yourself so why guard what you say? Thats just how i feel about this issue.

Chyna McCombs 3B

Anonymous said...

Elijah Powell
3B

I don't think she should apologize, because twitter is a social network for people to express how they feel or whats going on or happening.She shouldn't be judge for the words she said.Shes only in high school.I adgree with chyna, that the government needs to foscus on more important things then getting side track by one high school student out of millions.I think its a waste of the governments time breath.

Anonymous said...

To me this young lady shouldnt aplogize becasue it wasnther fault for the goverment being noisy in citizens buisness .Basically what i am saying is that if they had mind thier own buisness this wouldve never came up. She couldnt have been the only person to talk about him so she shouldnt had been targeted like that . Diangelo Ross 4a

Anonymous said...

To me this young lady shouldnt aplogize becasue it wasnther fault for the goverment being noisy in citizens buisness .Basically what i am saying is that if they had mind thier own buisness this wouldve never came up. She couldnt have been the only person to talk about him so she shouldnt had been targeted like that . Diangelo Ross 4a

Anonymous said...

the media blew it way out of proportion (as always). It is her right to say as she thinks because it is in our constitution. There is no reason for her to have to apologize. She doesnt have to write an apology letter simply because her principal wishes it so. Twitter is a social network where the majority of people say and talk about anything. Of course you must always think about what ou say online because it can harm someone. But that was her opinion on the governor. She wasnt harrasing him. This is why i think the gov is pointless at times for dealing with such a small matter as this.
Jessica Flores 1B

Anonymous said...

I believe that the girl in this article had every right to say what she said. I also believe that the governor had every right to respond to her tweet, because he did not want to be disrespected. Neither one of the individuals were wrong in this situation, but the girl should apologize because she disrespected an adult.

Anonymous said...

I believe that the girl in this article had every right to say what she said. I also believe that the governor had every right to respond to her tweet, because he did not want to be disrespected. Neither one of the individuals were wrong in this situation, but the girl should apologize because she disrespected an adult.

Justin Boone 1B

Anonymous said...

I think the girl should write a letter to the governer but she should not appologize for her actions. She should write a letter to the governer to try to see if he understands that everyone is over reacting about the tweet and tell him it was just a fun joke. If the governer does not get over him self and see how stupid it is to even put time towards the tweet which was a joke then he really does suck.

David Barr
Period 2a

Anonymous said...

The girl don't need to apologize because just like the governor said it freedom of speech and it not like she had cursed him out or something like that. the government can be upset all they want but, just beening mad about what some teenage girl had said on twitter is not to be upset for. I don't use my twitter alot so it doesn't made for me to watch what i'm saying on twitter. Maybe if the girl Twitter was Private nothing would off happen.

Anonymous said...

I Think it Can go both ways because The Media Really Does Blow It Out Of Proportion But The Really Shouldn't Have Put It On Twitter If She Didn't Think It Would Go Out There!!! But She She Does Have The Right To Speak Her Mind!!!!!


KaylaFaulk:3B

Anonymous said...

I dont think that the teenage giirl should apologize becaus like the government said its freedom of speech its the first amendment in our constitution and the government does have the right to be upset but atleast not do anything about it becuase the government always makes a big deal about things that are not even important and i feel like you should not think twice about what you put on twitter becuase you write what you feel and there is nothing wrong with that \
Belky Carbajal
Period: 4A

Anonymous said...

Naw she better not apologize just becos some tweet she made ! ? Like not everyone in the world is gonna like you so why should she apologize for "Freedom of Speech" ? ! TH , and not so mention the stuff he is replying back and saying ... YEUP grow up Mr. governor .

- Jyleke (:

Jasmine Myles 2A said...

No , i don't think she should have to apologize . i don't think she should apologize because its what she thinks and its twitter , and you can tweet what ever you like , and if you don't like it you shouldn't be twatching that person , it doesn't matter . and she wasn't even directing it for the governor to see , just to her friends and followers . he just happened to see it , and got a little to offended . shes an 18 year old , so anything she had to say shouldn't have bothered him , beside , adults don't like to listen or pay attention to teens half the time anyhow , so why do it now ? They have a right to be upset , because no one can stop them from feeling the way they are feeling , No this would not make me think about what im tweeting , because its MY twitter , and i can tweet what ever i like , its called freedom of speech . and if you tried to keep me from doing so then that would be unconstitutional . so therefore , i will continue to tweet about what ever i feel like tweeting on or about , that would not change my opinion on what im tweeting .

Jarrel Bailey said...

I think that the teenager should appoligize because we have the freedom of speech. Maybe if it was a racial comment then she should appoligize but if not its good. I have seen alot worst comments then that. But I don't think she thought it was going to get that serious. Twitter is juss where people play around at. Ain't nobody bout to really try to go on the government. This would not make me think twice about who reading my tweets unless im talking about something illegal.

Jarrel Bailey said...

I think that the teenager should appoligize because we have the freedom of speech. Maybe if it was a racial comment then she should appoligize but if not its good. I have seen alot worst comments then that. But I don't think she thought it was going to get that serious. Twitter is juss where people play around at. Ain't nobody bout to really try to go on the government. This would not make me think twice about who reading my tweets unless im talking about something illegal.

Lyric-Freeman said...

Period:2A I Don't Know About This One I Think She Should But Shouldn't Apologize She Was Wrong For The Comment But They Did Over React To It Just a Little But At The Same That What Kids Use Twitter For These Days To Say Whats On Their Minds and That's What She Was Doing It Was Meant For Her Friends To See She Can Say What Ever She Feels Because Of Freedom Of Speech and They Cant Really Make Any Actions Against Her Because They Should Not Have Been Twatching No Way They Should Have Better Things To Do Then Watch Some Kids On Twitter Whoever Was Offended Should Get Get Over It Quick And Move On With Their Life Like This Article Just Got Me Upset I Know I Wouldn't Have Apologized And They Wouldn't Make Me.

Anonymous said...

No I don’t think the teenager should apologize. She wasn’t doing anything wrong. She's a teenager in high school that was just voicing her opinion. The government doesn’t have the right to be upset because people is going to talk about you or what your doing until the day you die. No I wouldn’t think twice about what I tweet because its how I’m feeling at that point of time. I would think twice about how it would affect others though. Sometimes the only thing you have is twitter to voice your opinion to people that is around your age that agree with the thing you are saying. I believe the govnor should be worried about other things then another persons tweets also.

Acquila Robertson
3b

Anonymous said...

Ron Phillips 3B...

I dont think the teenager should apologize because its freedom of speech and she can say what she want on the twitter page and what she feel, and know i wouldn't think about what i tweet because its my page and i say what i want and if you dont like it you shouldn't be following me or twatching.

Maria Vega said...

OKayy, i think this might have been the funniest blogpost yet. What kind of 'mature' man gets upset and offended because of an unimportant tweet by a teenager on twitter. He should know that not everyone shares his same opinion. It comes as part of being a politician and that will never change. This is just plain exaggeration of his part. It was a good thing he apologized though, because he had no right on insinuating that Emma had to apologize too him.

Anonymous said...

I absolutely do not feel the teenager should apologize. The creation of social networking is there given our free right to use it within our own limits. What ever is stated is the decision made by that person's choice of words. Everyone Is entitled to their opinions and what they feel. We are not all said to look at things in the same perspective. So in concluding we shall not apologize to what we feel and our ability of choosing such choice of words.

Karisa Johnson 4A

Anonymous said...

Personally I Think That She Shouldnt Have To Apoligize To ANYONE, Because People Have The Righ To Freedom Of Speech. She Can Write Whatever She Wanted About The Governer And Nothing Should Be Done. No Im Not Thinking Twice About Who Is Reading My Tweets Because I Have Confidence In What I Say. If Someone Brings It Up And Asks For An Apology I Can Make A Legit Rebutall On How I Have The Right To Write Whatever I Want. (Tyrone Koehler-Jones 2A)

Angel Johnson 4A said...

After reading the article i think an apology is unnecessary. Twitter is a social network made to connect people with there peers or whomever else they decide to follow, no principal or governor has any business leering through the comments being made from a young girl. If it wasn't said towards anyone there shouldn't be a response. Young adults need a place to express their feelings sometimes and why should she apologize for doing so on network that was made for it.

Anonymous said...

No I think she should have to apologize because she can tweet anything she want. And no the government should be upset because they allow people to make soical networks. No it Wouldn't make me think twice because what i tweet about is nobody bussiness unless im talking to you. It would not matter if my twitter is private or not. C.Myers

Anonymous said...

No I think she should NOT have to apologize because she can tweet anything she want. And no the government should be upset because they allow people to make soical networks. No it Wouldn't make me think twice because what i tweet about is nobody bussiness unless im talking to you. It would not matter if my twitter is private or not. C.Myers

Pico Cross said...

Wow! Politics does get ugly and I feel sorry for the normal people that get caught up in it. Nice post! You wouldn't get the real story on any of the partisan news networks. Which is pretty much all of them.

Anonymous said...

She shouldn't apologize at all. I don't think she needs to apologize because she can tweet whatever comes to her mind, and she has the freedom of speech. The gov. should not be upset because she wasn't directing it to him, she was directing it to her teenage followers. i already think twice about what i tweet but when you tweet, you are only tweeting to your followers. You shouldn't have to put your twitter on private. You can day whatever you want on your twitter.

Aneya Dixon 3B

Anonymous said...

I dont think she should of apologized because it's twitter everybody and anybody tweets anything and everything and it wasn't like it was Goin to him personally she didn't mention him in the tweet.She was speaking in general or to the people on her timeline or even to her followers.Then the government approved of having this social network and she did have the freedom of speach.

William Rosier
2A

Anonymous said...

Personally I don't think she should have to apologize for something she felt the need to say. Besides it is only twitter, they act like she called the actual government and said that. She said it was a statement that was meant for her friends and I believe that's all it was - Da'Von Williams 1-B

Anonymous said...

I believe the girl had the right to tweet her comment, but she should have known that anything on the Internet can always be found. I don't agree with the Government seeking an apology.

Jordan D.
1B

Khadijah T said...

No I do not think the Teen should apologize because she was on HER TWITTER she can say what ever she wants on her TWITTER, there is a saying when you Twatch you will get your feelings hurt, so the Governor and his party got their feelings hurt. No the government has heard all these bad comments before they want to take offense because it was a teenager. no this would not make me think twice about what i tweet because i have the right to sat what i want

Khadijah T. 1B

Anonymous said...

- ` Taqiyyah Recio Period 3B
i Believe that she should not apologize for what she said. Everybody has the Right For Freedom Of SPEECH ( 1st amendment ) And If Somebody Feels that they dont like some and wanna tell them they have the right to nobody . And Why they twatching her anyways That Not none of there business she can tweet how she feel thats the point of a twitter.

Stephan Taylor 1A said...

No I don't think the teenager should apologize. She said her opinion and didnt make any threats, so she did nothing wrong. No, this gov't shouldnt be upset. The question of me thinking twice about my tweets before i tweet them goes both ways. Yes, because somethings I tweet I might not want a job Im interviewing for to judge me on. But on the other hand, No because anything I tweet, I will say in person.

Anonymous said...

I don’t think the teen should have to apologize for anything. If it was her twitter she is able to say whatever she wants to. I don’t think that the government should be able to read anybody tweet unless they where following the person but either way the girl is a female that said something but really didn’t want things to get out of hand or didn’t think that the situation would get that serious. If I was in her situation and Mr. Adams or somebody told me I had to apologize I would not do it because everybody has there own opinion and the right to the freedom of speech.
Brandon rice

Virgil 4A said...

The teenage shouldn't have to apologize. Because it's freedom of speech. The Governor should get out of his feelings. If he does not like it then he just has to deal with it he can't "force" anybody to apologize. And he should not be twatching anyway he's a Governor he should be doing more important things with his spare time.

Virgil Jeffries

Anonymous said...

I dont think the teenager should apologize becaues we can say/post whatever we want.ido think the government should have the right too be upset.this wouldnt make me think twice about who is reading my tweets because i dont care and if i hurt somebody feelings they should be following/stalking me so thats their fault and they should get over it.
marquis wright
period 2A

Kelly Catama: 2B said...

I think she shouldn't apologize because that is her opinion. in the first amendment, it CLEARY states that citizens of the United States have the Freedom of Speech. you can't change the person's opinion unless she wants to! she has the right to say what she wants to! why should the governor care about what she says? the truth hurts, but he's going to have to accept the truth, whether he likes it or not.

For me, I already know what to tweet and not to tweet because of all of the followers that are following me. some people aren't suppose to know certain information about what I put on Twitter. if so, I don't think twice about putting it on twitter because I don't wanna get in trouble.

Anonymous said...

I don't think the teenager should apologize because they're break that person's right of freedom of speech. The government shouldn't be upset because it's not their concern, it should be the parents' concern if their child is tweeting stuff like that. It wouldn't male me think twice because i feel it's none of there business about what I tweet, it's my freedom of speech.

Anonymous said...

I do not believe she should have to apologize for the tweet that she made on twitter. She didn't say something overly disrespectful to that man or about him. I am glad that she chose not to write an apology letter because it really wasn't needed. The staff that got saw that tweet and was offended overreacted and shouldn't have taken that to heart. It does make me think twice about what I tweet about because my twitter is not blocked so everyone is able to view what I write. I am still going to express my right to freedom of speech , but have limits to what I say.

-Cailyn Thomas
1B

Jada Young said...

Emma Sullivan do not need to apologize because, like Kansas Gov. (Sam Brownback)said, "My staff overreacted to this tweet" It was a overreaction and should not have went that far. There have been many worst things said about people, for example Obama not everyone like him and yes some people do tweet negative things about him. I think that the government do not have the right to be upset because she was just voicing her opinion and everyone do it on twitter everyday. I don't really care who read my tweets and this situation do not make me think twice about who is reading my tweets because for one, my profile is not private, therefore I don't care, in addition, 75% of my tweets are just opinions and I do have freedom of speech and the other 25% are just teen things. Although, I don't care who reads my tweets you should be careful what you tweet about because like this situation some things might go to far.

-2B

Anonymous said...

No one had the right to tell the girl to write a appology letter since there the right of freedom of speech. The governer had the right to feel how he felt but not to over react bout it i dought its the first time a average person writes something bout someone important and hurts them in different ways. The family and friends did good in supporting the girl choice of not appologizing.
^* Paula Ramos 4-A *^

Shauna!! said...

I don't think that he should have to apologize because she did nothing wrong. What she puts on her social network has nothing to do with anyone else unless its an national threat or something like that. The government doesn't have anything to do what she tweets. It does make you think twice about who is reading your tweets. If the government of offended about something that a teenager puts on her twitter then maybe he shouldn't be into politics.

DeShauna Wilson Pd.3B

Anonymous said...

I don't think the teen should have to Apoligize for what she tweeted. She has the right to say what she wants. The government doesn't have the right to be upset. A person can say whatever they want. I'm not going to be more cautious about my tweets because I don't care, they gave us the right to have freedom of speech , meaning I can ay whatever I want and that is what I am going to do!
Deche Neal

Sean Williams 4A said...

I really dont think she should apologize because, twitter is a social network that people post stuff about what they are doing or how they feel about something, that governor is the ultimate twatcher.

RaVon D. said...

No, she has the right to twet whatever she wants "freedom of speech". If thats how she feels, then let her feel that way.The government has no right be upset because it wasnt aimed for them to read it was meant for her friends, if they read and got upset and overeacted so be it.Yes, because my personal twitter isnt blocked so therefore anyone can see what im putting.

Anonymous said...

I think the governor took it out of proportion because she can tweet whatever she wants that's her account. I also think she should realize that if she gets re tweeted that goes to all of the person who re tweeted it followers and so on. I do not think she meant any harm by what she said. She has freedom of speech and if that is how she felt about the governor then so be it. Why is he letting a 18 year old get to him im sure he has been called worse name then that so i dont think she should have said sorry.
Raymond Flowers 1B

Anonymous said...

No she should not have to. It is her opinion therefore the principle asking her to reply is against her first amendment and she should do whats she feels is right and don't forget about the bill of rights. The government has no right to be upset about anyone's opinion, if everyone was to say what and how they feel about our government then the government can not punish everyone who hates or dislike them very much.

Taurean Jones 1A

Doria Jefferson said...

My opinion is that the govenor took it overboard. One she is young and two freedom of speech. She said what she had felt and the only reason he reacted was because it was negative. If she said something positive he would have not done anything. The girl did not mean anything by it.

Anonymous said...

no i don't think the teenager should apologize because she has the and should not be punished for that. no the government should not be upset because its a teenager who was playing around. yes this would make me think twice about my tweets. because it isnt blocked or private because it allows anyone to see and read it.

william johnson 1a

Anonymous said...

No I Do Not Feel She Should Apologize Because It's Her Opinion Not A Fact. She Was Also On Her Twitter Account So At The End Of The Day She Is Going To Say How She Feels On Twitter. No I Do Not Feel The Government Should Be Upset Because it's Just Comment/opinion That a teenager said on twitter.if the get in their feelings over this they should be in their feelings all the times because everybody is probaly going to have something negative to say about the government. No I will not watch what I say on twitter because you have the option to follow me or not and if you do DONT TWATCH ME!!!
Taylor Bynum 1A

Anonymous said...

No I dont think she should have to apoligize. She has a right to what she wants to say or tweet since we have Freedom of Speech. It may have ben offensive to some people but that wasnt her intentions. She was just saying how she felt about the situation nothing more.

Anthony Franklin
4a

KaTrina Baker said...

Personally i think the young lady had a right to tweet what she wanted. this is a free country you have the right to say what you want. However if you know what your tweeting is going too make somebody upset dont tweet it. Or just blocks your tweets so no one can see what you posted. The government has a right to be upset because nobody should talk bad about the government, but like i said something just shouldnt be said on the internet or at all. How can you punish her because she is stating how she feels? Its very dumb our first amendment is FREEDOM OF SPEECH! So therefore she doesnt deserve to be punished. It doesnt matter who reads my tweets everything i put up there is ehat i mean . I dont have anything to hide and i dont want to be secretive about anything.



3B

Victor Blakey 1A said...

I do not think the teenager should apologize because she has the right to say whatever she wants. The government can not tell another person what they can say or not. The government has the right to be upset because they were disrespected but at the same time it was just a teenager. This will not make me think twice about who is reading my tweets because it doesnt matter to me. I have the right to say what i want.

Anonymous said...

I think the teenager did the right thing by not apologizing. We as Americans have the freedom of speech, and the government has the right to be upset , but not to take action against it. The teenager remained within the freedom of speech limits. I do not use twitter but this sure would make me think twice about what I post.

Daniel Munibez 2A

Anonymous said...

The teenager should not have to apologize because she was only voicing her opinion which by law and under the constitution she has the right to do. This most definitely would make me think twice about who is reading my tweets because my twitter isn't private or blocked and i would be very concerned if someone judged me because of a comment i addressed on a social network especially if its an employer or college acceptance committee.
-Breanna Brown 1B

Anonymous said...

I don't think the teenager should apologize because they're break that person's right of freedom of speech. The government shouldn't be upset because it's not their concern, it should be the parents' concern if their child is tweeting stuff like that. It wouldn't male me think twice because i feel it's none of there business about what I tweet, it's my freedom of speech.Ebo otuya 2B

Cainan said...

I don't think she should apologize because she was just saying what she want. She didn't mention him so it wasn't like she was saying it to him. She has the right to what she want, its freedom of speech

ChristianJohnson2BContinued said...

This girl should not have to apologize. The government can be upset all they want but have no right exercise power on this girl. Simply because freedom of speech is in our 1st Amendment. Not to mention this principal is only trying to enforce punishment because he's afraid to lose his job. I would think twice simply because you never know who's watching nowadays. And on top of that my twitter and tweets aren't unprotected.

ayanna johnson 4a said...

Personally i dont think that the student should have to apologise because the tweet was not intended for the govenor.They do have the right to be upset because it was about them. But if they werent TWATCHERS then it shopuldnt matter.

Anonymous said...

Twitter, facebook and all other forms of social media are places where people can express their opinion mainly because if you couldn't it would be unconstitutional and go against our freedoms and beliefs as Americans and the freedom of press is one of them...so I do agree that the gov was overacting mainly because out of all the people they should be the ones that should now and abide by the laws, if they don't I think we would be slipping back into the olden days when our nation was divided...Josh.W 2A

Pretty.Boy.Millionaire☆ said...

Emma Sullivan do not need to apologize because, like Kansas Gov. (Sam Brownback)said, "My staff overreacted to this tweet" It was a overreaction and should not have went that far. There have been many worst things said about people, for example Obama not everyone like him and yes some people do tweet negative things about him. I think that the government do not have the right to be upset because she was just voicing her opinion and everyone do it on twitter everyday. I don't really care who read my tweets and this situation do not make me think twice about who is reading my tweets because for one, my profile is not private, therefore I don't care, in addition, 75% of my tweets are just opinions and I do have freedom of speech and the other 25% are just teen things. Although, I don't care who reads my tweets you should be careful what you tweet about because like this situation some things might go to far.Twitter, facebook and all other forms of social media are places where people can express their opinion mainly because if you couldn't it would be unconstitutional and go against our freedoms and beliefs as Americans and the freedom of press is one of them...so I do agree that the gov was overacting mainly because out of all the people they should be the ones that should now and abide by the laws, if they don't I think we would be slipping back into the olden days when our nation was divided

Danae NayNay said...

I don't think that the teen should apologize because of the first amendment which is the freedom of speech. I do think the government does have the right to be upset because it was about them and they did feel defendant. I this would make me think twice about who is reading my tweets. If it's not private then I have to be careful what I write and post.

Donald Nalle 1A said...

In my personal opinion i believe that twitter is made for you to voice your opinion or say whats on your mind. Why should she she have to apologize for what she thinks or says? She shouldn't at all. I know if it was me i would not have hesitated to say no. Because twitter is made so you can voice your opinion and say whats on your mind

MarquisC said...

She should not apologize. Everyone should have the right to speak their mind. Our government is a democracy. Which means for the people, so the government should not get mad. If he didn't like it, then he shouldn't have got into the government. I say what I want on my twitter. If anyone doesn't like it then unfollow me or keep it moving.

Anonymous said...

I think the teenager shouldnt apologize because its her twitter and she didnt directly say something about the man but twitter is a social network that u can put what ever you wont on it like what your doin, how your feelin, what you just seen, or anything else.

Terrence Moore 1B

FollowMySoles said...

I dont think she should have to apoligize because they government should not b e twatching anyones twitter it is for them and she never said anything to the man directly so manny people in the world talk about barack obama on social networks and never get in trouble for it and he is the president so this teen shoud be the same

KEVIN HOLSTON 2B

Juss said...

I feel like the teenager shouldnt have had to apologize because she was only using freedom of speech. also, it is her personal twitter account & people tweet things like this everyday . she tweeted freely & indirectly , therefore no one has the right to twatch her .

JUSTYC HICKS 2B

Anonymous said...

jibraun whitley 2A
I support her idea not to apologize because there was really no reason for the government to be watching her tweets. And i give the governor his props for admitting to his fault and reconizing the 1st. amendment. also im glad that the government decided that no further actions should be takin on the subject. the gov. shouldnt be mad about a thing i dont care who she was talking about. it wasnt sent directly to the governor so its not like he can really do annything. And i dont think twice about what i tweet because i have common sence to know what should be said and what should be kept to my self, obiously this girl doent have enough sence.

Julius Bradley 1A said...

No, I do not think the teenager should apologize. My reason is because she can twwet and say her opinion no matter what it is. She never threatened the mans life nor his status in the world. His job nor lifestyle was not affected. He can as mad as he wants to be i wouldnt like someone calling me a name or thinking of me the way she thinks of him either but he has to live with her opinion of him. I could care less who reads my tweets. I actually respect her bluntness and how she directed it right at him. My twitter isnt blocked because I only tweet what I want people to read meaning i have nothing to hide at all.

Jamani Johnson said...

i think people should watch what they tweet but then again its freedom of speech. they shouldnt monitor it, people are going to say what they want reguardless but there most likely are going to be more cautious about it since they government is "twatching" & it could affect they future or present life.