Click Here to Read Article
What do you think? Should Dr. Conrad Murray be found guilty or was he simply carrying out what MJ asked?? Use FER from the article to explain your opinion!
UPDATE: http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/45161548/ns/today-entertainment/
Dr. Murray was found GUILTY - this means that the jury decided that even though he did not WANT MJ to die the Dr.'s actions did lead to MJ's death and therefore he should be punished. Thoughts? Opinions?
44 comments:
I dont think Dr. Conrad Murray killed Michael Jackson. He should not be found guilty. I dont think he killed Michael Jackson because he was making alot of money just from working for Michael Jackson alone. I dont think he wouldv'e just killed Michael Jackson willingly throwing his life away.
-Dyamond Nelson 2B
No , i don't think Dr.Murray intentionally killed Michael . He didn't think that the medicine he was giving him would kill , but help him so that he could perform in his tour . I think he isn't guilty . His money has nothing to do with it because , as much money as he was making why would he kill him , and throw all that money away , that would just be pointless .
I Think Dr.Murray Should Get 25 To Life And 15 Years Without Bail ! i Say That Because He's Going To Jail Regardless . I Say 15 Years Without Bail because When He Goes To Jail We All Know He Has Money So Bail Money may be His Smallest Concern . I Think He Did This On Purpose . i Doubt MJ Would Want Some Prescriptions That Strong !Well At Least That Is What I Think !
Elijah Powell
3B
I don't think Dr.Murray killed Michael Jackson,because he was making so much money just by being Michael Jackson's doctor,so why would he want to threw away two lives.Then again we might not never know.He may have killed him on purpose.Im sure he warned Michael Jackson about how strong the medicine was or at least notified him.
(Tyrone Koehler-Jones 2A 11/7/11)
Lets Say IT WAS Accidental and He Did What Michael Jackson Wanted, It Doesnt Change The Fact That He Killed Him. Accidental Or Not He Should Face Some Serious Jail Time. And Im Not Only Saying This Because Michael Jackson Was Famous. It Could Of Been Any Random Stranger, That Stranger Could Have A Family, And That Doctor Took Michael Jackson Away From His Family.
I think Dr, Conrad Murray should be found guilty.I say this because he could of prevented Micheal Jackson's death. He knew Jackson was not suppose to be given that medicine but he gave it to him anyway. Also when the paramedics arrived, he told them nothing about the medicine in Micheal Jackson's system. He was only trying to save himself so therefore he needs to go to jail.
I don't think Dr. Murray killed Jackson intentionally. Jackson wanted drugs that would make him sleep, and he got his wish. All the blame shouldn't go toward Murray, but some should go to Jackson's desicions.
Jordan D.
1B
I don't think Dr. Conrad Murray killed MJ because first of nobody knows the real story behind what happened. But what i think is Mike was demanding his meds and the Dr. being as though Mike was paying him alot of money he did as told. which is exactly what i would have did- Da'Von Williams 1-B
yes!i do think he killed him but not intentionally.. maybe he overdosed himselves or dr.murry overdosed him his self.. but know one know!
- Ja'mani Johnson
2B
Tiffany Watson 2B
I think Dr. Murray should be punished . I say this because just because he didnt want MJ to die , or maybe MJ did want the drugs , he should had been responsible and gave MJ the correct amount of drugs that wouldnt hurt him . Because he is a doctor , he should know what can be dangerous or not .
Emmanuel Williams 3B
I believe he is guilty as charged. I do think he killed MJ maybe not on purpose. Maybe he just wanted to knock him out, I don't know. But I do know MJ is dead and he over dosed on drugs that Dr.Murray gave him. So in my mind the bastard is guilty. (Please excuse my foul language but i take this to the heart.
I think he was guilty . but i dont think he killed him on purpose but he did so he is gulity and he should go head and take his punishment
marquis wright
period 2A
I Think He Didn't Mean To Kill Micheal Jackson But Some Of The Stuff He Did Could Have Prevent That From Happening....Well No Because I Think It Was Dr. Conrad Murray Fault And Michael Jackson Fault Because Michael Had Some Issues That He Really Needed To Deal With And Dr. Conrad Murray Knew Better To Give Him A Drug That Is Highly Addicted!!!! So Conrad Murray Is At Fault Because You Are Suppose To Be A Doctor And You Know This Could Cost You To Lose Your Job So Why Would You Do It Anyway!!!!
Kayla Faulk:3B
I do not think Murray killed MJ purposely but at the same time Murray knew exactly what the drugs could do to MJ he basically never gave MJ a fair warning about the drugs. Murray tried to cover up what he did why because he knew he was WRONG if MJ new the harm he was doing to his Body i do not think he would have continued to take the drugs... I agree with the jury.
Khadijah T. 1B
Terrell Proctor
2A
I believe that doctor Conrad Murray should be found guilty for involuntary manslaughter. I say this because he prescripted the drugs to MJ knowing that the drugs could kill him, but still gave it to him anyway.
The prosecuting attorney claimed that he killed MJ through greed which is just wrong. In my opinion I think that it was the right thing to sentence him. Because he killed MJ through greed so he could get more money and on top of that gave him an overdose and he looks like to this day that he doesn't care.
I think it goes both ways because Michael Jackson wanted to pills to make him sleep because he probably thought it wasn't enough but on the other half Dr. Murray shouldnt have gave him more pills just because he asked he should have known that he shouldnt because he's a doctor
Terrence Moore 1B
I believe in some ways he should be charge however in some ways he should not. I say this because he is a professional doctor, he should had knew the limit on the medicine that he give MJ. But at the same time he was just carry out what MJ told him to do. I think that his trail should be more though out before making a final sentencing.
Nace Denton-Hurst
4A
I think Dr. Conrad Murray should bot be pleaded guilty. Though alot of people think that he killed Michael Jackson he did not. Michael Jackson was in fact in a state of depression with out the medications. If Michael did not ask for the medications he would have never received them. Dr. Conrad Murray simply acted as a doctor and gave his client what he wanted. But I do beleive he should be invoked of his doctor license and not allowed to practice that anymore
Honestly I think Conrad Murray should have been found guilty because he knew that the drugs MJ was asking for were illegal and he shouldnt have been subscribing to him in the first place. This would make me not trust doctors because I feel that they just do anything for money, I wouldnt care how much money was involed if I knew it would kill one of my patients then I wouldnt give it to them, so now hes getting what he deserves.
Maya Robinson
4A
In my opinion, i think Dr. Conrad Murray should be found guilty. I think he should be found guilty because he knew that those drugs was too strong for Micheal to be taking. He also was not watching him carefully. I don't think he did it on purpose, but i do think he should go to jail for it. i also think he should be found guilty because he never told the paramedics that he was giving MJ drugs. He knew that he was wrong.
Aneya Dixon 3B
I Honestly Think Dr Killed Micheal Because Maybe Micheal And Him Had An Argument Or An Dissagreement And Doc Said Im Going To Put An End To This No One Knows What Micheal And Doc Said To Eachother So Doc Should Pay The Price And Also I Heard The Medicine Micheal Received From Doc Isnt Even A Sleeping Pill So I Beleive Someone(Doc) Plotted This Situation.
AnthonyDavis ^ 2b
I think Dr. Murray is innocent and that he did not kill MJ on purpose because there is evidence of MJ being addicted to some prescription drugs, I dont think Murray would intentionally kill him because Michael is a famous legend! if Murray makes his money off Michael, what would be the point in killing him? Michael BEGGED Murray for the medication,so Michaels addiction was his own downfall.
Daniel Munibez 2A
i don't really know the truth about this story so I DON'T LIKE TO DEBATE It alot . but iI don't believe in the death penalty and I think that maybe he should be punished but then again there a re so may accusations about maybe he was paid by mr. jackson and he may have been, maybe he was jealous, maybe it was an honest mistake. I don"t so i can't really say. I lvoe Michael Jackson!!!!!!I am a huge fan it is a tradgic loss, and it's really a bummer because the next generations to come wont have experienced the KING OF PO. I apsire to be like him, and in alot of ways I look up to him but in the same sense he , the , doctor, and god all know the truth so let the real justice be served i pray it comes out right.
No i dont think Dr. Murray Conrad killed Michael Jackson, but on the contrary i think he wasen't doing his job as a doctor. Giving Michael that medicine was not smart at all and if he knew the consequences of its use then why do it. But Dr. Murray is just like any other human being he was trying to make money. He can not go against the patients wishes. If Michael wanted the medicine then his wish is granted. It was Michael's fault because he already had a pain killer addiction from the beginning. But yea it would go on the doctors head because he was not doing his job as a doctor.
I think there's more behind this story. In my opinion he wasn't a good doctor because he had IV line in his room but not any alert equipment for his self to let him know if anything goes wrong. like if Mr.jackson stop breathing. Also he didn't call the ambulance he called one of Mr.Jackson's friends. That time on the phone with Mr.Jackson's friend could've been enough tim for the ambulance to come save him.
Honestly I dont think Dr Conrad On killed Micheal Jackson on purpose nor do I think he should be found guilty. In My Opinion Micheal Jackson been gone for 2 years i think and court systems just need to let it go. i also think god place each and everyone of us on this earth and he take each and one of us away. Micheal Jackson lived a wonderful life and god just said its time for him to come home with me. But Dont Get Me Wrong I Still Think Dr Conrad Still have Something To do with his death.
Taylor Bynum 1A
Michael West 4A
I do not think Dr. Conrad Murry should be gulity because Michael Jackson was paying him for the medicine. Michael knew what he was taking but not knowing how much he could take. All Dr.Murry was doing was getting paid and trying to help Michael and give him what he wanted
I don't think that The Doctor Knew That MJ Would Die From The Medication And I Think He Was Just Giving Micheal What He Asked. I don't even think this situation should have even gone to the courts, I don't think he did this on purpose, I don't think he should have been found guilty.
Deche Neal
Even though I never liked Michael Jackson, I do think Dr.Conrad Murray should be found guilty. Phone records show that he called his girlfriend before the emergency services. He tried to revive him but the effort he put in to it was bland. Also he did not tell the paramedics about the drugs in his body. His actions were to sketchy for a jury to believe him. Also Murray gave Jackson an anesthetic that doctors told him not to use. He was clearly guilty and got what he deserved.
DeShauna Wilson
Period.2B
I think that he should have been found guilty but at the same time i dont. I say yes he should have been found guilty because he knew that Michael was addicted to the medication but he still kept giving it to him anyway. The article says that propofol shouldnt be used outside a hospital setting. Since he's a doctor he already knew that propofol shouldnt be used outside of the hospital. I also say that he shouldnt have been found guilty because he was just giving MJ what he request. Even though he was just following MJ's orders he knew what the health risks were if he kept giving him those certain amounts of the medication. I dont know if he was afraid that if he would have told him no he would loose his job but he should have been willing to take that risk.
Even thoe M.J asked him for the medicine.. a correct and smart person would not give it to him if he's not supposed to be taking them. The fact that the man kept giving him the medicine even thoe, is just plain insane. He knew that it wasnt right and never brought it up to nobody's attention. He had a chance to save his life & never did. So yes i do agree with the veredict. Four years is good, he should even complain.
although Dr. Conrad Murray knew that the medicine was harmful for Michael, it wasn't his intention to kill him. but for him to leave it out like that is wrong. what he could've done was to keep it out of reach from Michael to prevent anything happening to him. as I end this opinion, I think it was acceptable to claim the doctor guilty. he knew that it was going to harm Michael, so why leave it out in the open for Michael to reach in the first place?
I don't think that The Doctor Knew That MJ Would Die From The Medication And I Think He Was Just Giving Micheal What He Asked. I don't even think this situation should have even gone to the courts, I don't think he did this on purpose, I don't think he should have been found guilty.-Ebo Otuya 2B
I believe Conrad Murray killed Michael Jackson and it doesn't matter if it was intentional or not. Conrad Murray is a doctor and knows what should be administered in its correct portion. This drug was deadly and he should have been found guilty and have his doctors license removed. He knows what is practical and he didn't care, he was in it for the money. The more we get people like that off the streets, the better.
I don't think he shold have been found guilty. He did not kill Michael Jackson. He warned Michael Jackson and he chose to do the drug anyway. They should start a protest. Because this isn't fair a man with money is going to do what he really wants no matter what anyone says. Thats the way I look at it. I disagree with every person that says he should be found guilty on this blog.
Taj Tobin 3B
Its quite obvious that Conrad Murray killed Michael Jackson but it was at Micheal's wishes. I feel as though he did his job. He made sure Michael was well informed of the circumstances and Michael insisted he take the drug anyway. All Conrad did was simply fulfill his patients wishes. He should have been found not guilty. It really wasn't Conrad's fault it was Michael's!
-Breanna Brown 1B
I think the jury was right to find him guilty because he's suppose to be a professional doctor and he should know to give to his patients and what not to give to them. Even though he didn't mean it it still happened and that's his fault. The doctor should have done what was best for Michael. It's sad that this had happened and if it wasn't for the doctor messing up he would still be alive today. Michael will forever be in our hearts. I think that the doctor deserves to be in jail for more than four years it should be way way more than that. Even though Michael asked for it he should have said no and did what was best for him.
i do not think that dr conrad murray killed michael jackson. michael jackson was a simple junkie. he has been using drugs for years. however his doctor just happened to catch the ot patatoe when he died
marques malone
In my opionion Dr. Conrad Murray did not kill Micheacl Jackson he may have made a minor mistake but not intentionally killing. Because what would be his purpose it would not benefit him killing Mr.Jackson it would only ge him trouble. And lastly who Would Want to kill the late Great Micheal Jackson
Kayla Jackson
3B
I do believe that Dr. Conrad Murray was convicted correctly. I do not believe that Dr. Murray killed Michael Jackson intentionally. Michael Jackson had a lot of stress on him and had problems sleeping. Ordinary sleeping pills did not work, so he had to go to a greater measure. Dr. Murray was the person that gave Michael Jack this strong drug. It was too much for Michael Jackson's system, so it resulted in Jackson passing away. Michael Jackson had always been drugged up. It just so happened that he actually died on Dr. Murray's watch. Dr. Murray was just following orders. However, Dr. Murray has to be able to make "big boy" decisions and be able to have good discernment. He did something that caused someone's life. Dr. Murray was correctly convicted.
To me I think that Dr. Murray should be guilty. If he was a doctor that was serious about what he did he wouldnt have took any type of bribe or salary raise. He should have known to keep business business and personal relationships separate.He shouldnt have made those decisions. So he should be guilty.
Yes I belive that Dr.Murray did indeed kill Michale Jackson. I dont belive he did it on purpose though,but that by no means excuses him from his extremely irresponsible behavior in his peactice. Besides as a result it killed a man.
Dorian Womble, 1A
I don't know that much on this situation since im not really interested but i think that its both there fault because M.J asked for the medication and the doc followed what he had told him. the doc shouldn't get much time for that he was only following the orders of his patient. also who knew how M.J's body was going to react to the medication.
*^PAULA RAMOS 4-A^*
Post a Comment