Check School Announcements at: http://friendlyhsdailyannouncements.blogspot.com/

Sunday, November 13, 2011

19 Kids and Counting.....How Many is Too Many?

This is a family that has recieved a lot of critisicm in the past few years:
Click Here to Read Article
Here is Another Article With All the Kids Names

The reason the Duggers continue to have children is based on religious beliefs that does not believe in contraception:

"They are said to be a part of the “Quiverfull” movement, a stream of doctrine and practice within evangelical Christianity that, among other things, emphasizes the great gift and blessing that children are. The movement takes its name from Psalm 127:3-5: Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward. As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth. Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them: they shall not be ashamed, but they shall speak with the enemies in the gate."


Some critics say that families should not be allowed to have this many children because the older siblings take care of the younger ones more than the parents do and that the parents couldn't possibly be able to know and have strong relationships with all of their kids. Others say parents of this belief system may not have the funds needed to support such a family. On the other hand, would it be unconstitutional for the government to put regulations on how many kids you can have??

What is your opinion?? Use FER to explain how you feel. You can also watch episodes of the show at http://tlc.discovery.com/videos/duggars/ to help you develop your opinion.

69 comments:

Langston Parker said...

Well at least they wont get bullied in school.But 19 kids is way to much I hope the parents are millionaires because I don't see them affording each and every college tuition for every kid.They should be very lucky because in some countries yo are only allowed to have 2 kids.I wonder where the parents even got the idea to have hat many kids.Just imagine how many rand kids the parents will have.Do the kids walk around with name tags?I guess they want to have a huge family I dont know.Go bless them I hope they survive.So what if a disaster strikes ,how in the hell are they gonna save all those kids?hey won't.At least they don't have to run errands anymore.And when they go places do they drive a metro bus.Do they have a plane?How many rooms are up in that crib.I mean damn.Maybe they walk around with numbers or bar-code scanners? do they get home schooled?Do they have tracking devices for their kids?How do they go on tours?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I think that what the critics are saying is wrong. Just because they have 19 kids doesn't mean they don't know their children. I'm sure they spend time with all of them. In the article the mother explains how happy she is to have kids and I think that she can handle all of it.
Deche' Neal

Anonymous said...

Voicing an opinion or criticism is fine. But who are we to tell someone how many kids they can or cant have? Especially here. This isn't china. There is more than enough space in this country for any family to have any amount of children they wish. The family seems to be functioning just fine. Older kids can watch the younger ones because they know how things are done. They have lived the experience and are able to teach it. Is it really another persons concern about what someone else's family does? It surely doesn't affect them. This would surely be unconstitutional in some way. And even if not it would cause quite the amount of anger in society if the government were to interfere.

Ayinde Michael 1A

Anonymous said...

No one should be critisized or be limited to the amount of children they want to have. If you're able to provide and support your family with what it needs that's a great job on your part. Lots of times there's money and low income issues within extended family's. It takes to parents to raise a stable and healty family. It's also a great way to build relationships. The world is filled with cruelty & critism but hey, what can we do but only keep moving & striving hard for the better. So to the Duggar's family i wish them the BEST & continue to have as many kids as you wish !

Karisa Johnson 4A

Anonymous said...

Tanisha Brice 4A

Will i think It should not matter how many kids you have' I Say This because they are not the ones who is planning on having a child' They Are The Ones' They Should Not Be On the There Backs And Say How Many Kids They can Have' What Ever Money They Make Should Leave Them Alone

Jasmine Myles 2A said...

criticism is fine , because its your own opinion . and an opinion is freedom of speech . personally i don't find anything wrong with them having 19 kids and counting , no one should have a say in how many kids they should have because its THEIR family , and since the government doesn't have to take care of them , or pay anything for them why should it matter ? apparently they are managing because they wouldn't mind having more , but because of her age she doesn't really think its gonna happen . so them doing them shouldn't matter , its THEIR lifestyle , and if having 19 and counting kids is apart of it , so be it .

Anonymous said...

Elijah Powell
3B

I think that having 19 kids are way too many children to have.It causes a lot of confusion.Yeah,those parents have to watch their grandchildren which makes it harder for them.I hope they have enough money to take care of all those kids.It also can become easy beacause if eveyone get them a well paying job to provide then it becomes easy for everyone.

Edith Gonzalez said...

I say that there's nothing wrong with having a family as long as the family always stick's together and are there for each other. My grandmother had 12 children 6boys and 6 girls and well in my point of view is hard but is very had for her to stay in contact with all of them since 9 of her daughter/son's are in the u.s. and she is in El Salvador but i see my mothers family that they were tough very well they did not have the opportunity to go to school and they were all sent to work to keep food on the table but today i see that my aunt, uncles, and including my mother are very hardworking. Everyone can have as many children as they want :)

Anonymous said...

I think families who prove they can handle their children shouldbe allowed to care for them. But there are families who can't handle one or two children. The "octomom" had eight children and couldn't manage them financially at first.

Jordan D.
1B

Anonymous said...

I think that however many kids you choose to have is a personal preference. Whether you want 3 or 19 you shouldnt be penalized for it.Also the whole not knowing your children thing is irrelevant because, my grandmother had 11 kids and she knows every last one of their personalities ,tendencies,and behaviors..so its possible.

Phillip Moore 1b

Anonymous said...

Kayla Jackson
3B
It is true that older siblings from larger families tend to have a lot of responsibility. They tend to have to parent number two. I watch the show. By what I see, it seems that the children are excited when they find out that their mother is expecting again. They also seem to have no problem with helping out. They are a very religious and traditional family. They do not see anything wrong with the way they live. The Duggars understand what it means to be a family and how to work as a team. It works for them. Who are we to judge another family? No family is perfect. I think people need to mind their own business. Who cares if they have one million kids? They are not ours. It would be unconstitutional to put a limit on how many children people can have because it would violate the amendment that states that even though this specific right is not listed in the constitution, it does not mean that people do not have it.

Anonymous said...

Malik Parker 4A

Not to be "Jacked-up" but, I honestly do have an opinion becsuse it is no ones business how many children that they have. It is their family's business. As long as they can take of of their children. Who are we to say they can't have them. You don't see them on welfare and taking money from you and your people to take care of their family, DO YOU?

Anonymous said...

Wow Umm I Think They Should Have Stopped At About 3 Because Man Thats Alot Of Dishes And Shopping Which Means They Have To Have An Income Of about 120,000+ Because Any Lower Couldnt Be Possible.


Anthony Davis 2b

Amira 1B said...

I think that its their business . But its not good for the kids . Cause space is always needed in life . And you never know if your dating your brother or sister . And the way the economy is these days . They shouldnt want to have that many .

Anonymous said...

I believe that if a man and a woman decides to have or adopt a lot of children that is on them because they obviously think they can handle it. But what shouldn't be legal is if a family is large and there money does not financial meet up with as much income they have coming in.


Dierra Penn
1A

Anonymous said...

They Should Be Able To Have As Many Children As They Want, And Plus Its There Religious Views, And The 1st Amendment States "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion" So It Would Be Unconstitutional To Limit Them, Unless They Violate Any Laws.

Gregory Scott 2B

Anonymous said...

I THINK IT IS THEIR OWN CHOICE, AND NOBODY SHOULD BE ABLE TO TELL THEM HOW MANY CHILDREN THEY CAN HAVE, IT IS APART OF THEIR RELIGON AND TO STOP THEM WOULD BE UNCONSTITUINAL BECAUSE IT VIOLATES THE FIRST ADMENMENT,THE RIGHT TO PRACTIVE RELIGOUN FREELY
XAVIER DENNIS 3B

Anonymous said...

I Think It Depends On How They Feel On Having That Many Kids. If They Want To Have 19 to 20 Kids That Is Their Opinion. In Our Country Their Is No Law Saying There Is A Limited Amount Of Children U Can Have But In Other Countries There Is A Law Also Religions.

Eric Datcher Jr 2B

Anonymous said...

I dont agree with that. I believe every women should be able to have as many kids as she wants with out any regulations just the way it is now. I dont believe the number of children a women has really matters, a women could 30 kids and nothing shouldnt matter as long they love and care for each other. My great-grandmother birthed 17 children and only 6 are left and they talk about the wonderful lives they lived. So yes i believe it would be unconstitutional for the government to try to regulate the amount of children you have.

-Ebony Thornton 2A

Anonymous said...

Personally, I Think If They Want To Have 19 Kids, Then They Should Have 19 Kids. Im Not Saying That Is A Good Thing, Im Just Saying Its Not Anything Criminal. The Only Problem I See With This Situation Is Money. If You Are An Average Family And Have 19 Kids, More Than Likely Your Not Going To Have Sufficent Funds To Support Your Family. Think About College. Once A Child Makes It Out Of High School, He Might Want To Go To College. The Family Pays For That College Tuition. But Then The Following Year, Another Child Makes It Out Of High School. He Wants To Go To College But Cant Due To The Spending Of Money Of The Previous Childs College Tuitions. Now In This Particular Family's Situation, They Have Multiple Children In The Same Grade. And Once They Make It Out Of HighSchool, Who Gets To Decide Who Goes To College? I Personally Cant Even Think On Ways To Support A Family Of 19. That Means Multiple Jobs, Taking Care Of Babies/Toddlers, Cleaning The House, Paying Bills, And Balancing That With Sleep. HA! I Think This Family is Sustaining Itself With Moeny Made From Public Entertainment (TV) And/Or Donations.(TYRONE KOEHLER-JONES 2A)

Anonymous said...

I think that they should be able to have as meany children as they want. As long as the parents are taking care of all the children then it shouldn't be a problem.I don't think that what the critics said about the older childer takin care of the younger ones is true. I say this because sure the older children will help the parents out sometimes, but I think that the parents do a pretty good job taking care of of all thier children. I also think that they are wrong about not havin a strong relationship with them. Even though they have more then a handfull of children, that doesn't mean the don't spen time with them and their relationship is strong. Sure the parents may be busy most of the time, but Im sure they take time out to spend time with thier children. No I don't think that the government should put regulations on how many children a person should have. If they are able to take care of them then I don't see the problem.

Shannon Weaver
2A

Anonymous said...

19 kids in a family is highly too much. That is insane how a family of one, is almost like a classroom of kids. The only Beneficial Part about that family is That they All Lookout for one another, but in other case what will they do for eating,clothing etc. Do they Have Government Aide?. Because A Mother & Father, Cannot Work As Hard The Take Care Of Children of 19. I Wonder how Will College Come For All of them. Because Colleges today need all the money they can get, so i dont really see a family of 19 children attending college #HonestOpinion

#DonaldMoore
#Period4a

Anonymous said...

Diamond Nicholas 2B
I think that 19 kids is to many kids to be honest. What is the point of having 19 kids and only two parents. But then again it is okay to have 19 kids because no one will really get bothered in school because they will always have a family memeber to have their back in school. Im Not the person to judge anybody but if she want to have 19 kids or more then she can have as many kids as she want to.

Anonymous said...

I think that 19 kids is to many but if they can prove for them and support them then they can have many ever many children they want its there bussiness of what they doing.

Terrence Moore 1B

Anonymous said...

Wow is all i can say... I think this amazing. For a mom thats in her 40s wanting more children thats alot. For an example, in the article they said that "we would love more but of course, I'm 45, so we don't know if that will ever happen again. But we love more." I think that is amzing that they have so many children but i also think that thiat is enough children for them. I believe that 20 is the lucky number for them right now.
Rikieshia Brown 4A

Anonymous said...

I think 19 kids is a lot of kids to take care of. I have watched this show before and from what it shows they spend all most all their time with their kids. their family is very close. I think in their case no one should try and limit their number of kids. the only time a person should be told how many kids they should have is when they can't take care of their kids or when people see them not doing right by them.

Donyah B.
4a

Anonymous said...

I feel you can have as many children as you want, thats your decision. If you take care of your kids and provide for them its fine with me. I think its okay to have the older siblings help the parents out with the younger ones. That creates an stronger bond between brother and sisters. I don't think you can't have an strong relationship with your kids because you have so many. I feel like having family time is creating an stronger bond regardless. People worrying about funds, it seem like they making it alright now and some of there kids grown, so they can support there selves. I do think this would be unconstitutional because you have freedom of religion and thats part of there religion.
Rayven Jones 2A

Anonymous said...

i think they should have as many kids as they want as long as they are taking care of them well
marquis wright
period 2A

Anonymous said...

I believe its no ones business how many they have as long as they are being taken care of. It is a religious relief and the government cannot have a say. From what i have seen on the show, The children seem happy,also the older kids arent always watching over the children. There are alot of parents who only have 1 kid and dont seem to know how to take care of treat their children. In my opinion they are doing fine.
jessica Flores 1B

Pico Cross said...

Yea, you can have as many kids as you want, because what is anyone going to do at the end of the day. Also the older sibling shouldnt watch the younger ones. He or she can protect and love, but it would be way to much pressure on that person, so the sky is really the limits to this...

Angel Johnson 4A said...

My opinion of this article can be both positive and negative. Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar appear to be happily married couple so what they like to have going on in the privacy of their own home is there decision, as long as ALL the children are being well taken care of and none of them are being neglected there really isn't a significant problem with this. Although speaking for myself i can say 20 kids would be a lot to deal with, it must be very stressful and demanding for the entire family but if they can handle 19 i guess 20 wouldn't hurt.

Anonymous said...

Emmanuel Williams 3 B

I agree that is way too many kids. I also agree with Langston they wont get bullied at school. I don't see how they all live in the same house. I can barely live in a house of 6 so i know they must have a hard time living. And the cost of food must be SKY HIGH. That's crazy.

I'mUptown_ said...

Terrell Proctor
2A

I believe that if you have that many children and that your a stay home parent then its fine with me. I say this because if you stay home with them and take care each ones needs then the parents are doing their jobs. Especially if he gives each one enough attention so that way they don't think that they like one child more than the other. Plus when he goes out shopping he takes only one child a time so he can have his one on one talk with each one too. I don't think that the government should put regulations on how many children you can have. I believe that if you can take care of them and help their every need then i think than its not the governments concern.

Anonymous said...

Well it really don't matter for them because they got a family farm and that can help for them. It just that their income is low because of all them dang kids, so the parents had to do something to make them stay on track instead of being poor. It also don't matter how many kids you can have because if you can afford them you will be okay.

Anonymous said...

So i'm thinking that as long as they are happy the media shouldn't even bee involved .mkay their income is low -__- WELL MAYBE IF YOU WEREN'T POPPING OUT 19 KIDS YOU WON'T HAVE THIS PROBLEM .. but i think that if the parents to these kids are happy then that's all that matters. i mean sure there is gonna be bumps in the road well 19 bumps but still their happy. The kids are gonna grow up with a big family the mother and father are happy. so

-Jylekeistheway (:

Anonymous said...

My Personal Opinion? 19 Kids is WAY too many! However, it would be unconstitutional to put a limit on how many children you have. Being that I have younger siblings, I find no problem with the older kids taking care of the young ones. If the parents have the room in the house and can provide for all 19 kids, then why should we care? It's their life and they should be able to have as many kids as they want.

-Kiah Williams 1A

Anonymous said...

I think that a family should be able to have how ever many children they want without being judged or being told what to do. It would be unconstitutional to put a law on how many children a family could have because its their not to mention their religious beliefs as well. For people to sit her and say thats too many its none of their business and its not their right to tell someone what to do and what not to do. I personally would probably not have that many children but just knowing I have the right to is a good thing.

Anthony Franklin
4a

Anonymous said...

Everybody is entitled to their own opinion. Its nobody's business how many children a couple decides to have or how the children are raised but the parents themselves. It would certainly be unconstitutional for the government to put regulations on how many children you can have. As long as parents show that their fit and can support how ever many children they desire they are definitely able to do so.
-Breanna Brown 1B

Anonymous said...

My opinion is that this pregnancy is for the show to add an edge. However even though each child is a blessing, with Michelle Duggar's condition she put herself and her unborn child in risk. If Michelle Duggar was ever to suppose to die she would leave 19 children behind. There also many risks because she is 46 and her being older put added risks to her child, he/she can come out premature, also special needs, and disabilities.

Nace Denton-Hurst
4A

Kelly Catama: 2B said...

my opinion is that a family doesn't have to have a limit of children in the family! as long as they are thinking about the things that they're going to go through in the future. if they can handle having the job at hand (having 19 kids), then they have to make a commitment to try their best to support the family; whether they are going through difficulty or not.

Doria Jefferson said...

I really think it is non of the people's business how many kids they have. If they want to have nineteen kids then they can have nineteen kids. They are grown. They cant just assume that they do not have strong bonds with the kids or that they do not take care of the kids. They should not put regulations on how many kids people should have. America is so judgemental and critical they need stay out of their business

Donald Nalle said...

In my opinion if they want to have 20 children they can. Who are you to tell them they can'y as long as they have enough money to take care of 20 children then go right ahead.

KaTrina Baker said...

I dont think its anyone`s busniess why they have 19 kids. They must really like kids to have that many. Having alot of kids must keep them happy. I just hope they have alot of money because, thats alot of clothes and food to buy. One thing for sure you know they wont get bullied in scholl since they have all these sibilings. It would be wrong to put regulations on how many kids someone should have because, it may take the happiness away from somebody. You should be intitled to however many kids you want. But 19 is a little too much.


3B

Anonymous said...

My opinion is that I don't think the government should be able to regulate on how many kids people. I don't feel that anybody should control on how many mids you have. Its your choice. Its on them on whether they can afford it or not.
It's goes back to what's goes on your house hold stays in your house hold.
Taylor Bynum 1A

Amber Hackley 1B said...

My opinion is that this family has the right to have kids or not to have kids.It is none of our concern nor the governments to regulate or judge how many children they have. From what Ive seen on the show the parents have a very loving relationship with all their children and they seem financially stable.

Amber Hackley 1B said...

My opinion is that this family has the right to have kids or not to have kids.It is none of our concern nor the governments to regulate or judge how many children they have. From what Ive seen on the show the parents have a very loving relationship with all their children and they seem financially stable.

Brandon Lee pd-2a said...

I Do Think That 19 Kids Are A Little Too Much But If You Have Enough Money To Support The Kids So They And Yourself Can Live In A Stable Environment,Then What Is The Problem.I Dont Think There Is Anything Wrong With The Older Siblings Helping With Attending To The Younger One's.But I Do Think That A Government Official Should Check Up On The Family And The Kids To Make Sure Everything Is Stable And Make Sure That The Children Are Alright In Their Environment.

Jada Young said...

This is ridiculous I don't even want children and they have soon to be 20. However, I think that if they want to continue to have kids then that's there business and no one else. No one should be concerned unless the children are not being taking care of properly. If they have enough money to take care of these kids then I don't see what's the problem. It would be unconstitutional for the government to put regulations on how many kids you can have because it's your choose and you have the right.


-2B

ChristianJohnson2BContinued said...

When I first saw this show a few weeks ago I thought it was a joke. The cameras never really showed any but three children maximum and they rarely did anything. Aside from the show though we are headed for child limit regulation laws anyway with the growing population. Though we are a country that allows its citizens to do whatever we want pretty much, we need regulations on children. Twenty children is downright ridiculous and it will get to the point where you will start to forget about your own children. You limit precious moments with your children when you have them in abundance it limits your funds. Besides, how are your kids going to be able to become close with each other if they can't remember them all? It made since back in the day for farm/ranch owners to have a lot of children because there was a lot of work to be done, but now it's just ridiculous.

Sean Williams 4A said...

In my opinion, its up to the parents to decide how many kids they want. Honestly i think its a bad idea but at the same time a bigger family is a better family. Also i wonder what the size of there house is, and how can the parents go christmas shopping. lol

Lavell Allen Social Issues 1-A said...

I personally do not think that they have kids just so the others can take care of them. They seem to be people that just enjoy having kids. In actuallity they have established more of an equal bonding to all of their children. Also the bond is reinforced through the choldren taking care of each along with helping the parents. Many of the families that go by this beliefs have to know what they are getting into. But they tend to overlook what is to come, yet it applys to people that don't follow this belief. It would be unconstitutional for the U.S to regulate on how many kids you can have. But in other countries they have regulations on the children you can have. Its all up to the couples that want the kids they know what they are getting into and are to adhear to the responsibilities.

Anonymous said...

Mary Grace Jose/1B

i don't think the government should be allowed to put numbers in how much a person should decides to give birth because it the article she says "theres always room for more!" in my opinion, if she can support her children and give them finance benefits then it should be good.
if her children are the ones taking care of he/she's siblings then it should compromisable because the parents should be tired from work. if the parents decide to give birth to her 20th child then it is their decision and the government should take that as consideration.

Mary Grace Jose/1B

Anonymous said...

I don't think anyone should be criticized for how many kids they have because it is their life and their business, if they wanted to have those kids then let them
Jasmine Biggs 1B

Samira Best 2B said...

In my opinion people should be able to have as many kids as they want. Them having kids has nothing to do with me. Someone has to keep the population going. I don't think the government has the right to tell people how many kids they can have. If they think they can take care of all them kids then they should be able to have them.

Anonymous said...

I Think It's Nobody Can Tell Anyone How Many Kids They Should Have Because They Are Not The Person That is Having Them! And Like Kayla Jackson Say's It Looks Like Kids Are Excited To Have Another Brother/Sister!

-Kayla Faulk:3B

Anonymous said...

I do believe that putting a restriction on the amount of children you can have is unconstitutional, but having more than eleven kids in the 21st century is a bit outlandish. However, it doesn't give us the right to judge Mrs. Dugger actions. The only problems I have would be the probable lack of emotional and financial support for all of the kids.

:Hunter Howard 1B:

Anonymous said...

My mom has 8 kids and its nothing wrong with that. I think that as long as they have a good up bringing then it shouldn't matter. Even she is past the age of having children after having 19 it shouldn't even matter anymore. As long as her and her family is healthy then things should not be that bad. They are a blessed family and I think its tight that they have such a good relationship.


Tangier May 3B

Anonymous said...

i do not see a problem with this family. as long as all of the children are cared for i do not see an issue. however it is impossible that all 19 kids get equal attention. i do feel that the social services should do weekly or biweekly checks to make sure the family is ok and the children are cared for.
marques malone

Anonymous said...

19 KIDS ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!!!!!! Thats my children's, children's, children's, children. I that is way too many kids. Its like the brady buch times 10. I think that it is really their personal prefference. If they wanted that many kids then O well. But for me I'm just saying that two kids are enough.

Anonymous said...

Mrs reynolds the on above this message is my blog post at 11:31:00

Taj Tobin-3B

Anonymous said...

I think it is 19 is too many but they can have how many they want.The more children they have it can be more opportunities for them to be successful in life. The children can look after each other and learn responsibility that will help them.
Cainan Garrison 1A

Anonymous said...

i think that the government should be able to control how many kids people have depending on the thier wealth. most of these kids that are not so fortunate grow up on the streets and are either killed or in jail

4b romello collier

jibraun 2A said...

this situation reminds me of an earlier post with v.p.bidon tellin the chinense gov. about their birth policies. the gov. shouldnt have anything to do with how many kids these people have/want to have. the parents in this family know what the can do to stop having babies. if they decide not to take theseactioons its their business, people should leave them alone because you can lead a horse to water but you cant make it drink. meaning the people told them what they thought and they parents didnt take the advise so every should leave them alone and enjoy the show. also how do they know if one/both of them have a sex addiction. you may never know?!?!

Pretty.Boy.Millionaire☆ said...

Voicing an opinion or criticism is fine. But who are we to tell someone how many kids they can or cant have? Especially here. This isn't china. There is more than enough space in this country for any family to have any amount of children they wish. The family seems to be functioning just fine. Older kids can watch the younger ones because they know how things are done. They have lived the experience and are able to teach it. Is it really another persons concern about what someone else's family does? It surely doesn't affect them. This would surely be unconstitutional in some way. And even if not it would cause quite the amount of anger in society if the government were to interfere.

Anonymous said...

i think that if you have enough time and money for your kids then yea 19 & counting is ok. but when you get to the point were you are unable to provide for your children in a way they all get feed and they get a good amount then 19 may not be a good choice.the bigger problem is not spelling time with each child by them self.

william johnson 1a

Anonymous said...

I dont think anyone should really bother with this families personal life. If she is willing to provide for the children then let her do what she wants. This is a very unique situation so i think the public would love to learn more about her family so it does not matter about how many kids she have it matters if they are being taken care of properly

Khdijah T. 1B

Anonymous said...

I think the duggers are welcome to have however many kids they want.I do agree that since the parents have so many kids that is going to be hard to have a close relationship with all the kids,but I watch the show and there a real nice family and all the kids pretty much get along with each other.

Maya Robinson
4/A

Anonymous said...

Families can have as many children as they want. As long as the family members love one another they can conquer any obstacle. The parents are gaining a strong relationship here since they are homeschooling the children. The parents have money to support their children since they are millionairs. The government cannot control how many children you have.

Tariq Abdullah-2A