Click Here to Read Article
Do you feel that Obama is concerned about the protests that are spreading worldwide? Do you think the government should step in and address the protests or is this something that is between the citizens and the "Wall Street people"? If you were president, what would you do??
13 comments:
I think that the president should step in and address the situation. I dont think that they should keep this situation between the citizens and the wall street people. If I were president i would step and try to resolve the situation by expressing to the people we are trying to help them and that we care about their communities as much as they do.
Tevin W. 1-B
From what I read it seems like Obama cares about this. Think the government should step in and atleast take I'm consideration what the protesters are saying, they may hit some good points. Igbo were president I would be more involved in what they had to say because just like they are protesters , they are citizens and they have a voice to. Obvisouly thier voice isn't getting heard to they had to find a bigger way toamasina themselves known.
Deche' Neal
The president should step in and address what the people are protesting about because this could be a problem to some peolple. During days i here negative words plenty of times but people should learn to stop usuing bad language.
Obama is saying that he understands and cares, but I think it's all a lie. He is only saying that to get people on his side and for support.I do think the government should step in and stop the protest. Protesting doesn't really help. it only makes the situation worse. If I was president, I would have stopped all that protesting crap when it first started.
Well first of all I think Obama is a conman, a liar, and a deceiver. What citizens don't realize is this man will do whatever it takes to get back in office. He will appease the citizens and pretend to give in to their demands, meanwhile he's subliminally stabbing them in their backs while doing anything to appeal to the upper class. This man should have been kicked out of office and I might just move to Europe if he becomes president of this country once more. President Obama will pretend like he's stepping in when in actuality he won't be doing anything crucial because he's afraid to stand on any decision he makes. If I was president I would have Wall Street sectioned off to the point where only corporate CEO's and stockbrokers could access it. Only they are working, I don't know why Wall Street is open for public access anyway. At the end of the day, these people need to go home. Don't be mad because these people got rich while you were getting lazier, get your funds up.
I feel like president Obama should most def step in and help this situation. The people arent protesting just for the fun of it he needs to go and assist them! Obama had claimed to make a lot of change being in office but for some reason the people are still without and unsatisfied. When Obama learn to help the people more, he wouldnt have to worry about any protests.
I think that president Obama should really step in and help the protest. He cant keep talking about it cause actions speak louder than words< and just saying he's gonna make a change and not doing so is just a bad as doing nothing.
Charles Bridgeforth 4A
I think the president is concerned about the protest. The government should step in because they have to deal with their people and the complaints of their people. Their protesting for a reason and the government needs to listen and try to fix the problems that they have. If I was president I would listen to the complaints and try to help as much as I could to help and talk to the people of Wall Street to see if we could compromise. As president I would try to help both sides so there wouldn't be no more protest.
Yes i think he is concerened becausae he want the nation to all get along.I feel like the government should not step in and this is a battle between wall steeet and the protesters. If i was president i would sit back and let thibgs play out because i feel like its a battle between the two sides
XAVIER DENNIS 3-B
Dontonio Burdette2B: Really,really, do i think Obama cares NOT ONE BIT!if obama cares he would of stopped the occupy on wall street. I think hes listening to the complaints of the people but feels he cant do nothing about it. The time is now for the government to step in and fix this. This is the government system vs the citzens, i dont think the wall street people have anything to do with this.
Honestly, I feel that this is out of the presidents hands. There's nothing he can really do about this, so therefore I really don't think he's that concerned
Marcus Walker 2B
As pesident I feel Obama should definantly be concerned about protests worldwide. We the people of the U.S. are entitled to what we feel and have concerns about our nation & certain things that go on. The government should step in and adress the protests immediately to ensure less problems & better strong communities in our country.I feel Obama & the government should do their jobs. We can only change the world if we first change ourselves !
Karisa Johnson 4A
Post a Comment