Click Here
What do you guys think? What does this word represent or mean? Is it a word that is ok for some people to use but not others? Is it a word that should still be used with such frequency in society today? How many times a day do you think you hear or say the N word, if at all?
72 comments:
I hear the N word all the time. Because of the type if environment I'm in when I'm at school, I hear all of my friends say it. Mostly boys though. To me this word means IGNORANCE! That word was uses towards slaves and I don't think ANYONE should use the word. A lot of times African Americans say "if a white person call me the N word we going to fight" but how can you say that if you let your black friends call you that. I think it's a form of discrimination because everybody as the right to say anything. One word isn't only for black people to use, that's discriminating against white people or people of other races.
Deche' Neal
I think this is ridiculous because it's a word that people get offended by when said by others but they go around using it as if It didn't have the same meaning. I hear the N* word used a lot by my peers at school and I just think it is ignorant and they have no respect for what blacks wen through in the past. I really don't think it should be a big debate over who says the word and the meaning of it because it's the past and it's just best to move on. I think the N* word represent a black person who is ignorant. I think that people who say others (most of the time it's white people) shouldn't use the word and then they say it to one of there friends as slang are hypocrites.
Jada Young 2b
More dudes use it than females.I know it is not okay but I say it anyway.In my opinion nigger is the offensive word and nigga is just a word that describes a relationship between you and another person.So if i call my friend my nigga that just means we close and black.
Ms Reynolds please excuse my use of the N word please dont take off points.
chyna mccombs 3b
i think that using the N word is a bit racist, because not all races can use that word. i often hear it a lot because of the community i live in. African American people tend to use a word just to relate to one another; nothing serious. even though it is used freely, it shouldn't because not everybody could use it .
I think the n word is offensive any way you say it anybody that says it. I dont think the word means what it used to unless the way you say it. If you say "Nigger" than its offensive but people think "Nigga" has a different meaning. I strongly feel nobody should say it different race or not. No, it should not be used with such frequency today. I hear the n word about 100 times a day.
people use the word nigga so carelessly and i am one of those people i feel there is nothing wrong saying nigga while with family or friends but it all depends on how you use it if you are a racist type person and say it then i feel that is wrong and most african americans feel if a white person says the word then it is wrong because of the slavery day which i agree with some but the word should not be said at all really
kevin holston 2B
i feel that the N word should not be said at all because i feel that is discriminating many. I am hispanic/ latino from el salvador and only because of this many call me mexican ,there's nothing wrong with being mexican but that's how many think of hispanics. I feel that there's no need of to use words that discriminate other's in order to communicate with a peer. i hear the N word everyday because of the type of environment we live. Friendly/ prnce george's is not ghetto i just feel that people do too much in order to impress others and get attention. I feel that many should try not to say the N word because it is know for slavery in back in the old days.
when people use nigga they use it at a certain moment but not all the time. but the way baraba said it she said like the white people say "nigger' instead of "nigga" it's okay if you use it you just have to say it at the right time and use as todays modern language. Jamal Hailey
Moises Vargas-Alba 3B
Honestly i don't think that anyone should the N word because they get offended when someone else says the word.So if people keep saying it then other people will start to use it that other people don't want to hear it from.Overall the word shouldn't be used period since it could people to such a degree that violence breaks out
I think the N-word is very offensive and i also think it shouldn't be used by anyone whether they be black or white. Their are many offensive words that were created to offend different groups of people. There is a racial slur for almost race there is, and i don't think its ethical to just pin point on the N-word. This word has existed for many years and it will continue to be used whether that be to someone's face or behind closed doors even if African Americans don't enjoy it.
Diamond Nicholas 2B
I hear the N word all the time and its not good to use at all. Some people think that it's funny to say and some people don't think it's funny because they don't like the N word. The N word will never go away because either its q habit to people or they just won't stop saying it.
Michael west 4A . Censored means something that should not be seen. I don't think It should be used because I think the people should no the truth. There should be limits for the use of it
People Use The N Word So Much Because They Are Refering To A Person The Same Race As Them You Never See A Black Man Call A Irish Man Nigga... It Does Not Mean Anything Its Jus A Form Of An Friend Or Jus Because Hes Black. I Dont Think We Care What Black Person Uses It At Longs As A White Person Doesnt Use It Because We Take That Offensive And Thats Something That Cant Change. About 12 Times A Day
Anthony Davis ,2B
The N word is and always has been the a word defined AS ignorant and used ignorantly. Too often do I find people casually using the word to greet each other not knowing the true meaning. People claim they can reshape the definition but that fact is that we as people in the modern age have apparently been so used to be called it that we've adapted into using it ourselves and its sickening. Frankly, no one should be using it all. On average I can hear this word from someone everyone 10 seconds - 3 minutes. It isn't okay for anyone to use it. The N word as I said is just another clear-cut display of ignorance in the modern society.
Ayinde Michael 1A
I think the N word means like they brothers to some people. To others this is not a good word to use. For instance when a white person says it to a black person its very offensive because thats the word the whie use to downgrade us during the time of segregation.
In today's society, the N word is used in almost all of our daily talks. I think that people shouldn't take it so seriously because if we can call each other the N word, then why can't any other race call us that? It is all unnecessary drama over a word that is supposed to be offensive. Although, the meaning and origin of the word is offensive, but in our age it seems to be either a term of affection rather than an insult.
-Kiah Williams 1A
I Hear The N Word Every Single Day Of The Week. I Dont Think That Word Really Should Be Used By Any Body Because When You Say That Your Just Calling Someone Ignorant Even If Your Using The Word Friendly You Still Shouldnt Say It. I Dont Think This Word Should Be Used In Society Today Because People Are Using It To Often Now.
Deaunte Watson
4A
I think that Sheri took offense to it because Barbara probably said nigger instead of the word Whoopi probably used which my guess would be "nigga". Usually when a white person says it they put an emphasis on the ER, whereas black people have become so accustumed to hearring it a different way that we totally remove the ER from the word when we say it and have added a different vowel to change the word completely. The two words mean two totally different things. Nigger from my understanding means ignorant and was a term used to disrespect our ancestors. Nigga on the other hand is just another word for a person. Me personally I dont care who says nigga. Its nigger that I have a problem with certain people saying and I can totally understand where Sheri is coming from. The real N word I never say or hear, but I do hear nigga all the time and I use it myself aswell.
Andre Lowery 4A
(sorry for using the word so much in the blog Mrs.Reynolds)
The n word back then was a very offensive, mean, hateful word to blacks for a very long period of time. I understand what the lady is saying when she didn’t like the way the n word was used when Barbara said it but it sounded better when Whoopi said it. It is okay for some people to say the n word but not for other because back then what there ancestors did to our ancestors and how they would use the word towards us blacks. I don’t really know if the word should be still used today or not because it all depends on how you say it and who say's it. In Maryland i don’t here the word as much but in my hometown they use it as a word for slang and instead of saying nigger the say niggah.
acquila robertson
3b
I understand where Sheri is coming from. I understood what she said and why she said that. I think that she only felt that way because she's maybe use to hearing it from blacks. From our history the whites said it in an offensive way to us. Were us to our own people using the n word. I think the word represents what the whites use to call us when they disrespected us. I t was used in the civil rights movement. When it comes to people using the word I don't know how to answer that to be completely honest. When it comes to using the word frequently it depends on the person and their background. I don't think it's a word that should be used frequently today but we still use it. I hear that word to many times a day but I'm use to it. I know that sounds like a real bad thing but it's the truth I don't think I should lie about that.
The word Nigga is a term used in African American Vernacular English that began as an eye dialect form of the word nigger,a word originated as a term used in a neutral context to refer to black people. We black people say it which i do do not know why because its ingornant but i still believe that it is not ok for someone else to use it. No, No it should not be used in society today, we the people should have advanced from the slave age and where MLK has led us from and be better people. I hear it more than enough times a day.
Doria Jefferson 4A:::Im used to hearing the N word all the time. One im African American and in a mostly African American environment. My opinion is that the word is very negative but sometimes people use it in a different form. It isn't that people that are not African American can say it, it's just that since it was started by somebody not of that race and was used as a negative tone, they should not say it. African Americans use Nigga alot or Negro alot. But most of the time they dont use it in a negative way for example and excuse my language Mrs.Reynolds, but people would say "Oh thats my nigga" OR "Whatsup nigga". They would use it as a brother hood. I think they were wrong about saying that kids dont know where it came from because we know EXACTLY where we come from. I agree what Whoopi Goldberg is saying that we can take a negative word and turn it to a positive word. STill just to make the whole problem solved people shouldn't say it. Point Blank Period. My opinion is that were just keeping the racism alive and not really helping out the whole situation.
I hear the word used constantly, everyday in school, music, movies, book,etc. The word is degrading no matter what race of person says it. The biggest problem is the misconception that saying "nigga" is any different from saying "nigger". Black people made a word that was used to call you less than a feces throwing monkey, seem like a term of endearment...but its NOT. That just shows the ignorance thats spelled in the definition of the word. The word shouldnt be used at all. -Stephan Taylor 1A
I hear it all the time. I think the reason that most black people say it is to show unity. But the thing that gets me is when a white black people are ready to fight, and I think its because they made us slaves. But its just used so formal now its like a second nature.
Taj 3B
Personally I don't let it bother me. I learned a long time I held the power not the word and I had the power to ignore anyone who called me it same I would any other insult. As long as you don't get in my face or put your hands on me you can call me whatever you want don't mean I will respond.
I think that No ONE Should used that work because of that fact its bad and no matter the color of your skin is NO ONE,should ever say that word on National Television,This word represent us black people that whit people used to call us during the segregation years & it means most notable for its usage in a pejorative context to refer to black people.This word is not ok for anyone to use in my eyes but people still say it anyways. I say the word alot not to be mean, but its slang in our society-Juwan Reese 1b
I don't that should be used because when people say that they are being ignorant to us as black people, and now a days people use that in every sentence
Jasmine Biggs 1B
I don't find the N word offensive. Mainly since i never been called one intentionally through a threat. chilren and/or teenagers and some adults today us that word very frequently. I find it weird to hear because of the fact that it is a bad word and Caucasians use to call blacks that through a term of ignorance and cruelness. But now a days people don't use it, that much, in that way. In my opinion its just a word like any other.
-Jade Ellis
3rd period bdays
My Opinion Is That N Word Is Just Another Word That Is Just Use On A Everyday Basis...I Use Everyday....Now I Know People Are Think That Is Not Rite Or White People Use That Word Toward Slaves But I Cant Change The Society In What People Say Or Do. I Also Know That When Blacks Do Call Eachother Niggas We Use it as Slang Meaning Homie Son Friends....Nothing Disrespectful I Think We Change The Definition Of The N Word...Now When Whites Call Us Niggas We Take It Offensive Because Of The History and We Can't Change History. I Guess It Just Something Stuff You Cant Say To Other People
Taylor Bynum 1A
i dont think the n word is bad. i think that some people use it to relate to one another. i dont see a problem with it because in some cases it is used as friend. i hear it a lot during the day.
Marques Malone 4a
The N-Word is a very sensitive word to most people. This word is sensitive to people because of the past with the word. Like Whoopi said the people of today use the word all the time and they changed the entire meaning of it. Me personaly, I jonestly don't like the word. I don't like being called it by blacks or white. I just don't like the word. I hear the word many time a day, but I pay no mind to it because it not being said towards me. But if people choose to use the word then they can use it. There is no stoping them, no matter what race.
Shannon Weaver
2A
I don't think the N word should ever be used. Slave owners called us that and that it's why alot of people are sensitive about it. I hear the N word at least 100 times a day. I don't call people that because I wouldn't want anyone to call me that. It's never ok to used that word, and I hate it when black people call other black people that. They get offended when white people call them that though. It's sad how many black and write people think it's ok to be called, and call others the N word.
Danyelle Perry 3B
The N word is used a lot by many different people just in the sign of Playing around , but it's really not funny . I go to a majority black school an all I hear is the N word being used on a daily . When white people use the N word its like world war 3 , but if a black person uses it it is okay . Everyone puts double standards on who can use the word and who can't. The word shows pure ignornance and No one should use that word at all. If white people can't say it neither can black people.
-Cailyn Thomas
1B
I think the N word represents our struggles and triumph. Yes slaves were called this but we turned the word totally around. I use it it because I can. Knowing that the race that called us this in the past cant use it today or they will get persecuted. I have no problem with any race using it expect white people. I have Asian and Latino friends that use it but I'm cool with that. I hear the N word a lot but only by black people. i see no problem with that.
i think censored is like the suppression of all or part of a play, movie, letter, or publication considered offensive or a threat to security but i dont here this word much often, an yes i think its an ok word, its not a bad word so yea i think it would be ok for this word to be used in todays society. but no i dont here this word that often
^ this mine horace.w i forgot to put my name
I hear the N word so many times throughout the days and weeks. Because of the environment and people wanting to fit in. Me personally I think that if you dont want people to call you the N word I dont think that you should use it.
I hear the N word so many times throughout the days and weeks. Because of the environment and people wanting to fit in. Me personally I think that if you dont want people to call you the N word I dont think that you should use it.
This words means ignorance, and is not ok to use the word at all because it's a strong. Many racist people use that word during slavery, and was disliked by us black people when it's towards us. I hear the N word at least 200 times a day and that's not a really good thing especially if your a african american using the word. That's disrespecting yourself and other people that feel that they were affected by the word.
Charles Jackson 3B
Let me start off by saying there's no such thing as the "N" word. It's "nigga" and "nigger". Black people use "nigga" as a word meaning "homey" or "brother". White people should not use this word because for so many years it was degrading to us black folks. It'd be like trying to bring fanny packs back, they've been given such a bad rep that it's probably better just to stay away from it. I personally hear the word "nigga" at least 50 times a day, whether it be from family, friends, etc. I don't really bare any personal grudges towards it I just think it's modern day lingo for black people. Nigger on the other hand is very derogatory. A nigger can be of any descent and I use it to describe a lazy, no job, no good person with nothing on their minds. Or if someone does something very stupid or childish, I call them a nigger in a sense that they are foolish. I want white people to start calling each other "niggers" so they can realize the word is blind to race and we can eliminate all the tension.
I Hear he "N" word on daily basis at school, in neighboorhoods, stores almost from anywere. But mainly here it from African Americans not whites. This is because when whites call African American "Niggers" they are saying it in a disrespectful way. But when African American say to each other it is a form of brotheship or friendship. In my personal opionon thats why us as African Americans don't like being called the "N" word by whites.
The N word has different meanings in todays society. It can be a form of disrespect or it can also be a common word that black people use to call each other. If a white person uses the N word its a form of disrespect and hate. In my opinion, i think if blacks want to use the N word they have the right to because of everything our race has been through. When whites were using the N word many years ago they were degrading blacks so they never have the right to say it again. I go to a majority black scool so i hear the N word alot.
I hear the N word everyday. I hear people at school say it, my neighborhood, my friends, my family, even I have said on occasion. I know the word is not okay but when you here it on a daily basis it's hard to not say it. I think it's not okay for anyone to use but no one has control over what anyone else says. the N word is a word that will always be used in today's society whether it's used in a good way or bad way.
Donyah Bunn
4A
Personally I think That The N Word Should Not Be Used Because My Ancestors Fought For Years To Not Be Called That By White Poeple, So I Dont Think Anyone Should Be Using It. But Unfortuanatly I Hear It Being Used Everyday By Friends,And Family.If I Have To Use The N Word Its Not Alot Of Times
I think people who use the "N" word don't know what it means or they kno where it came from but just use it because they think its cool it means ignorant. People are going to say what they want regardless but it still isnt right. Just because my friends and family say it doesnt mean i am i have never used the N word on anybody and i am going to keep it that way .
Raymond Flowers 1B
The "N" Word is used all the time. At home, at school, everywhere you go. Black people think its ok to use it towards eachother. But if a caucasion person says it then its a problem. When we use the "N" word we dont think of it as being racist. Some think of it as their friends name or a term. I got so used to hearing the "N" word that I have caught myself saying it a couple times. As my grandma would say if you dont mean "None Immigrant Gaining Gathering And Achieving" then you should not be saying it at all.
3B
TerrellProctor
2A
i think that the n word is okay to use in certian ways. I say this because many people disuse the n word in certian ways. Like how racist white people use it to call the blacks, and if your tring to use the word tomuch like in songs then its not ok to use it. I believe that its ok to use the n word when your talking to your family (Private). This word reminds me alot of people about the time of slavery when whites used the n word. It also refers to old black people who actually knew and witnessed slavery. This word is not ok for anyone to say esspecilly white people who use the word very racist. I think that the word should be used but shouldnt be used at the same time. Because many black people use this word appropriatly and many use it to say hi with other black people. But no because white people use the word for racisim or to mess with black people in a bad way. I hear the n word being used at least 50 times in one day. All im saying is that if you want to use this word... just use it in a apropriate way so people dont get upset with you.
Usually, I hear the version with the -a ending, which means that's your friend. I would be offended if a caucasian said it to me, but really, no one should use the word because it's NOT OKAY. It's a very derogatory word that is used to describe African Americans and should be taken as so, and not ignore it just because another African American said it to you. On school days, I usually hear it about 30+ times, and on weekends, I hear it about 15 times.
:Hunter Howard 1B:
Well in my opinion the "N" word is like friend or buddy, Like "wats good "N" or "where u goin my "N". Its normally only for african american people. If a white person so it to us it seems like they saying it in a negative way. I hear it all day everyday and i say it sometimes too.
Terrence Moore 1B
in my opinion actuality n***** or the n word whichever you prefer to say means ignorant dumb, unaware or stupid.... a lot of people in different group of races look down on the word. in my opinion n***** is not a race it is a mindset or evenmaybe a personality, but thats is by choice. just because cuz your skin is darker does not make you a n***** doesnot make you ignorant dumb or stupid. it just means you may have been born a raised closer to the sun than sum other people but you can be ignorant stupid butit is a decision that you make and a choice. yes I think everyone to use the words if they so choose to or it is there desirebecause it is not necessarily an offensive words. where the word comes from and where it has been , was used as to what it is and discriminating and in very disrespectful n belittling it was used as a very derogatory direct call... honestly in myopinion I think it's not as big of a deal towards younger generations so they would not use the word nor abuse the word tell if anyone should be or would be restricted the for using the word it would the elderly people. because of the people come from all different time periods will we have no even attachment to so we actually don't know how bad it was or what when on the racism on means we are away yes we know where it came from yes we know the meanings the we arent as attached to the words and their meanings.
i hear the word countless times during school. Blacks think that the word is okay and i say it also. Its used as a term of endearment and i dont think of it as racist, but if a person of a different color says it, its considered racist.
Ajani Bryant 1A
You know what i don't really care about them saying the "N" word because i say it to my friends and stuff, burt if a white it to a black person their will be problems. In the video when the white lady said the "N" word, the other black lady seems like she got mad. So when it comes to the "N" their will always be problems.
period-3B
I think just like Sherri Shepard only an certain race can say the "N" word. When you hear it come from somebody other then an African american, that makes it seem racist. But when you do hear it from an African american its okay because we are the same. I really don't think anybody should say the word, but even through I say that I caught myself saying it too. People that I be around on an daily say the "N" word. They feel as through is just an phrase to call your friend.
Rayven Jones 2A
I believe that the n word represents a term people use to disgrace another person. I believe that it is a word that is not okay for anyone to use. I hear the n word multiple times a day. People use it just to say hello nowadays and think its wrong when others say it, it's wrong. I believe the n word should be used by no one and shouldn't be said by only a specific group of people.
Tariq Abdullah-2A
I wouldn't say the "N" word is a bad word because I use it mostly all the time to my friends.I don't think some people cant help saying the "N" word because they have been saying it for so long and been hearing it for so Long it is in thier vocabulary. But it is two types of "N" words it is "nigga" that people use all the time and "nigger" that people think is raciest. But what some people don't know is that is means the same thing.It is kinda hurting our environment as a community and how we carry it
William Rosier
2A
I think people should not the word nigga The word mean to me that they disrepecting us and it represent that we is worth nothinq. In Young people eyes its okay and other people is disrepectful and when blacks use it its okay no is okay to use today in society but to other people it is i hear thaat word every day
Delisha Austin 4A
I believe that thee "N" word means nothing more or nothing less than ignorance. Many people belive that its the type of word that only some people can use because it would come off as insulting otherwise. Thats absolutly wrong in my opinion. for example, its ok for black people to say it to whoever they want, but when a white person says it, it becomes a problem? Im not trying to say that word dosen't have a history or its not offensive. but if thats the case, why say it at all?
Kevin Banks 1B
i think the n word is a word that people of my age will not care of the meaning. but people of older age may take it a different way. the n word mean nothing to mean because its just a word. i think that if you have the guts to say it then you can say it. the word should not be erased because if you erase it history then could be repeated. i hear the word at less 25 times a day.
william johnson
I always found it contradictory when a certain group of people (and we know who they are) gets to use the word of such derogatory, but has a fit when other people of certain groups (and we know who they are as well) gets to use it. In my opnion, I think it's a word that no one should use as freely as it is used today.
Marcus Walker 2B
PeriodL:2A I Hear The N Word Alot When I Go Places School Anywhere And I Say It Sometimes Too We Im Playing Us Kids Use It as a Joke Towards Our Friends And We All Say It And Forget What It Means And How It Used To Be Used Too Be Little Black People Or African Americans so no it's not alright for us or anyone else to say it unless we are leaning of it in history or african american studies or something.
DeAndre' Davis Period 2A
I hear the N word all the time because of the type if environment I'm in when I'm at school, I hear all of my friends say it. This is very ignorant to me especially knowing the background to how our ancestors fought to change this. These days you hear our peers and friends use The N Word so fluently as if it belongs in the conversation. You wouldn't say something of that language in an interview, so why say it as a every day normal conversation. We need to really sit back and understand how hard we fought to get this word away. I understand this word is not neccissarily a good word but I feel weird hearing a white person say it, especially when it is in a disrespectful way.
Now of days most males use the n world more towards each other. To me the word is not that big of a problem. I would never use the word in front of a older person because back in those days that's disrespectful.
Personally I believe that the "n" word is ignorant and shouldn't be used by anybody of any race. I think that because us African Americans use it so much and accept the wrd that others think its okay to call us that when its not.
Tevin Watford 1-B
#DonaldMoore #Period4a Well formally i think By all Means Necesary I think the N word. Is still Vulgar No matter what Race or Nationality Use it. And Too Be Honest I Feel Offended Because Back in Slavery time. The N Word Was Used Amogst Ous And Against Ous. So I Feel Offened It Cause Till This Day It's A Sterotype And Negativity.
i think that the N word is offensive becuase some people get thier feelings hurt i hear people say it all the time and what i have noticed is that when poeple of another race says it then they get mad but if the same person from the same race says it then its fine and i feel like they shouldnt use the word at all because its bad and you have to give yourself and let others know that you want to be respected.
belky carbajal
period:4A
I think the word dosent mean anything. To me its just another worn in the human vocabulary because it is used frequently among humans, it is known as black word and is also used by white people that are accepted in black communitys. To me anyone can say the word and it dosent bother me because i dont find it offensive. I use the word everyday and it is said to me everyday so if another race said that to me i would feel the same way because i am accustume to the word. I think it should becuase of the face that it is a word. If that freedom of speech admenment is still there anyword shuld be used as much as you want. I feel like i hear the word in every conversation im in.
XAVIER DENNIS 3-B
Dontonio Burdette2B: personally I hear people say the N word all the time. Do i think its ok sort of but sometimes it matters whos saying it. The N word now is used to express friendship,hatred,and sometimes just the kind of person you are. So I beleive its still ok to use the N word at certain tmes.
To me using the "N" word is okay. But to others they might not like it, depending on the age and race. If I hear it around me then I would not get offended, but if they say it around my grandfather then he may get offended. To me it just depends on who is saying it, and who he or she is saying it to. But it is offensive to say it to tell the truth. People just don't take it the same anymore.
To me using the "N" word is okay. But to others they might not like it, depending on the age and race. If I hear it around me then I would not get offended, but if they say it around my grandfather then he may get offended. To me it just depends on who is saying it, and who he or she is saying it to. But it is offensive to say it to tell the truth. People just don't take it the same anymore.
The N word to me dosent mean something good to me, because thats what slaves use to caall use "blacks" and slavery wasnt something good and that isnt either. The way our people use the N word today isnt in a bad way,its just like a whats up but in a differet way.Some people may think its direspectful and so do I, but in some way its just how they approch each other.I cant even count how many times I hear the N word a day, but its ALOT!
Maya Robinson
4A
This word has two meanings in my mind. The first being a call of a brother hood. The second an insult. Not depending on WHO says it but the emotion behind it. I dont like when people in general use it to insult someone but a white person calling me it will be recieved by me the same way if a black person called me it. In our society their are worst things going on for me to say one person can call me a nigga and another one cant simply because of their race. I hear the word nigga about 100 times a day and i say it about 50% of the time i hear it. Its all about the context in which you use it with me.
Post a Comment