Check School Announcements at: http://friendlyhsdailyannouncements.blogspot.com/

Sunday, September 18, 2011

THANK YOU!!!!

I just wanted to take a minute to thank all of you for doing such a GREAT job with your blog posts so far. They have been a lot more fun to read than your current events were last year ;) I really appreciate you guys sharing your personal opinions on such a variety of topics, even when you are just trying to trash talk my Gators (ahem, Elijah and Dontonio)!

A few reminders for those of you who haven't been getting full credit:
  • Use F.E.R. in your posts - Facts Examples Resasons. FERy posts are the A posts =)
  • Make sure that you are posting by 11:59pm Saturday!!!! Sunday posts are half credit.
  • Remember you need 2 posts a week to earn the full homework grade
  • If you post late or miss an entire week, you must complete an extra credit assignment to compensate for the missing points. NOT extra posts!
On another note, I hope you guys all had a great weekend. I know I sure needed the rest after finishing up our first full 5 day week of the year. Trust me, it is just as rough for the teachers as it is for you guys! I had fun seeing so many of you guys at the Friendly game Friday night, despite the non-win I am still proud of our boys and their efforts!

The rest of the weekend was a little more successful for my teams. The Rays, Bucs, Redskins, and of course, the GATORS all won their games. Even my boyfriend (Tim Tebow) got some playing time.... as wide receiver, so weird!!

Did you guys see what some die hard Tebow fans did?


They PAID for this because they want him to start so badly! (And no it was not me.) Are there any professional athletes that you would be willing to buy a billboard for???

9 comments:

Rashad Atkins 4A said...

NO, they're not professional athletes i would buy and put up a billboard for. Simply because i trust the coach or the staff to make the right decision for whom to start or play. Like all my athletes i like have earned their way to the starting position.

Pretty.Boy.Millionaire☆ said...

Yes their are a couple of professional athletes that I could name that i'd be willing to buy a billboard for, Such as Lebron James(Miami Heats), Sean Taylor(REDSKINS) R.I.P 1983-2007, MayWeather (Boxing), MJ (Basket-Ball), Tiger Hoods(Golf) :) Woods.
LETS HEAR OTHER RESPONSE"S GUYS!!!! EASY POST NOW LETS GET THAT "A" Come'On You'All COMMENT Lol :)

Pretty.Boy.Millionaire☆ said...

And Your welcome Mrs.Reynolds!!

Danae NayNay said...

I agree that we have all been good about our blog post homework's. I don't think Mr.Reynolds appreciates you cheating on him and calling Tim Tebow your boyfriend lol. Yes my team won we rock! I don't know who I would have a big billboard of and pay for it. But I would get a giant billboard for the Redskins ( Redskins all day!)! I had a graet weekend JV WON! their game. Unfortunately my brother college football team lost but it's all good we'll win next time!

Anonymous said...

I completly agree with Danae NayNay(Go Redskins!!!)!If I could buy a billboard for any athlete, I wouldn't.I would buy a billboard for a whole team. That team would be... THE REDSKINS!!!But I would have Sean Taylor be the biggest person up there, just in memory of him.

Deyonna Butts
Pd:3B

Anonymous said...

Michael West 4A I would makes a sign for derrick rose because that's like my fav player. it would say something on how good he is doing even though I know he is doing good.

Anonymous said...

KEVIN DURANT! I would spend my entire life savings buying billboards for him. By far my favorite professional athlete. Also my future husband ;)
Breanna Brown 1B

Brandon lee period-2a said...

I Would pay for a billboard for former Virginia Tech quarterback and current Baltimore Ravens quarterback Tyrod Taylor, Because h is such a leader and has great athleticism and leadership. I believe he can lead the Baltimore Ravens to a super bowl winning season.

julius bradley 1a said...

I would buy a billboard for two athletes Calvin Johnson of the Detroit Lions and Skylar Diggins of the Notre Dame Lady fighting Irish. They are both respectively the best players at their levels in their positions. Calvin is more of someone I look up to. I admire his clutch factor on tge field and he is humble. Skylar is a beautiful girl and a pure baller. The greatest combo in a female on earth.
Julius bradley 1a