Do you think the banks are in the right? Should there be laws regarding how and when creditors start calling? Do they have a right to be worried about getting their money?
23 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Me personally do not think the banks should immediately hound you for their money after a love one passed away. They should have some remorse for the families lost! However they do have the right to there money. But if they called me asking for some money and somebody I truly loved just passed they would have more problems then money because they would have 3 shoes 2 on their feet and one in they a** ! - Da'Von Williams 1-B
I Agree With Da'Von Because A Family Member Just Passed Away And You Have To Deal With Funeral Money Then On Top Of That You Have To Pay The Banks. I Also Understand They Have The Right To Call For They Money When They Want It , But It's Other People Out There Not Paying There Dues, For Them To Be Hounding A Dead Persons Family Member. They Should Have A Law At Least You Have About 3Months To Pay Them Back. They Could Even Say A Month , But Right After Is Just Absurd.
no i dont think so because if a family member of mine just passed i would not be ready to handle and financial obligations regarding they're life prior to their death.
Should there be laws regarding how and when creditors start calling?
i think the person should be informed of debts due but not hounded about them.
Do they have a right to be worried about getting their money?
i think that the bank does have a right to their money while the person is alive but as stupid as it might sound to some i think they should just forget about the money if the person passes away.
No I do not think the banks are in the right because, they should feel sad that someone died and stop being money hungry and have some remorse for People in Life and stop always worrying about money
Should there be laws regarding how and when creditors start calling?
Yes there should be laws on regarding that they should give the people sometime and to get there self together and then they can start calling to get there money
Do they have a right to be worried about getting their money?
I Mean in a way Yes, they do because some people might always try to duck them form giving them there money and they are afraid that they wont get it back and they would be out of luck and loose money, so yeah they do have a right to be worried.- Juwan Reese 1b
The banks are totally in the wrong. A persons debt should be erased if they pass away. There shouldn't be laws regarding how and when creditors get their money but they could be more sensitive to people's situations. The banks have all right to worry about their money. They could change their approach about getting their money though. Marquis Credle 1A
I believe that banks should have some patience and atleast give the family members some time before pressuring people to giving them the money immediately, but they do have a right to ask. Shauntise Banks 2A
In my opinion I don’t believe the banks should immediately harass you for their money after a love one has passed away. To me I think that is cold hearted and immorally wrong. They should have some remorse/sympathy for the family’s loss of loved one! But I can’t help but to totally agree with their consistent will to make sure that their money is back into the hands of them by all means. So if calling after a loved one has died to make sure that you have your money paid in fully, now I don’t agree with that. I disagree with this action that has been taking to get their money. But right after a deafisenses in a person’s life the 1st thing they're thinking about is not that money they owe to the bank but having to Deal with Funeral Money. That’s the BIG issue! And then On Top Of That You Have to be harassed by the banks because there was money owed to them that was never paid. There should be a law that gives famlies/ or people that had a death in their life around the time of money collection, that gives people an extension on the time they have to pay up their debts because calling after a death in a persons family asking to "cough" up money + the payments on the funeral bills going get you put in the next hole right next to that that loved one casket!! Seriously!!
I do not think the banks are in the right because they should be considerate about the loss within the family and i also agree with Shuantise because the family could have financial issues and not have the moneywhen the banks need it. Raymond Flowers 1B
I really think that banks should give you time to get yourself and your financial situation together before they start calling you because they never know that you could possibly be going through a tough situation financially.
Of course the banks have the right to be concerned about receiving their money, but they also have to show common courtesy to the familes who are most likely grieving over their loved one. There's a time and a place for everything.It all depends on timing and the situation to determine if the banks are in the right or wrong.In that case there should be laws regarding how and when creditors and start calling, its completely disrespectful to pester vulnerable families about money during their time of grievance. - Breanna Brown 1B
I do feel that banks are in the right because they want their money. for instance if someone had your money and didn't give it back to you yet then you would keep calling and asking that person for you money. To me its the same difference. So if you don't want them to call then just give them the money or explain the situation to them.!
i do feel the banks are in the right because the money basically belong to the creditors. I mean they should take pity on people that recently have a lost in the family and give them a little bit longer to pay their debts, but right now i believe the banks are right, right now.
On one hand the creditors are correct. They have a duty to collect money when its due. It is their assigned job. However, I believe there is a time and a place for everything. The creditors were completely wrong for calling this woman while she was still mourning over the death of her mother. I believe the banks should wait at least a month before calling or sending letters to the deceased family. -Kiah Williams 1A
The truth is all of you are being lied to the people we vote for don't give a (blank) about any of us.The banks have plenty of money the globalists are just greedy and they want all of my money and your money.Who cares about money these days the value of the dollar is going down.Soon four quarters will be worth more then a 20 dollar bill.The price of gold and silver going up.The banks work for satan and so does obama we pay for the dumb (blank) congress that does nothing for us, and we pay Barack Osama to do nothing.So what if Obama got Bin Laden, Bin Laden should of got Obama.In a matter of fact I should of got Obama. The banks chase after dead people because they cant speak for the money now. Oh yeah I gotta question if I am homeless and my brother is a millionaire and i die with a debt of up to millions of dollars does my brother have to pay for it?
Ashanti Walcott 1/A I think that banks and creditors should wait a certain amount of time to try and contact the loved ones of the deceased. Yes the creditors have their duty to do so, and i agree, but there is a time and place for situations such as this one. The creditors should not force themselves on you, financially speaking, because the bank can get their money later on at any time why do they necessarily need it right away, its wrong to contact someone as soon as their deceased loved one passed away just for money.
Phillip Moore 1B i think that you shouldnt have to pay bills for someone who passed away. Although it is their job to collect their money, they dont have a right to automatically rely on the next person in that family to get them thier money. Its not that persons fault that their loved one passed away.
Jarrel B. I think we shouldnt have to pay bills because it didn't make those decisions for the U.S. to become in depth like we are now ! They should fix there own problems nd leave me nd my fam. out of it ! They shouldnt raise gas for there dumb money decisions. I think Goerge bush and his company should pay ALL the money we owe back.
Creditors and banks ABSOLUTELY HAVE THE RIGHT TO CLAIM THEIR MONEY WHENEVER THEY PLEASE!!!!!!! Can't express that enough. Banks have literally lost millions because of constant foreclosures and the crashing of the housing market so it's no wonder their scared, no one has time to play games anymore. I yet again feel no remorse because there are things like life insurance and other systems where you can put away money in case of your death. Don't be mad at the banks, be mad at the person who died for being selfish and making you pay for services and other items when they die. Period.
I do think creditors are in the right however their close to crossing the line, I think their should be laws regarding when they should call but I think this applies to any non-friend/emergency company,yes they do technically have the right to worry about their money they loaned to you...i guess they are worried about not making even more money back than you owe...Joshua Williams 2A
I do agree that the banks and creditors have the right to collect the money after people have passed on , but i think they could wait a while before trying to take they money , because the family still needs time to recover from their lost of a loved one . Imagine if that was THEIR or YOUR mother , im sure you wouldn't want people pressing you out for her money after she just died . Basically what im saying is there is a time and place for everything , but 2 weeks after a loved one has died ? thats NOT the right time !
Andre Lowery 4A I know one thing if a bank started calling me right after a loved one of mine passed they wouldnt get a damn dime from me because thats disrespectful. I understand that they want their money but right after a person dies is not the right time to be asking. I think that there should be a 6 week wait minimum before they can call or whatever.
Lets be real , if a bank calls me asking me for money right after a loved one died , im ignoring the call ! Dont come in my face talking about bills , when I just lost someone . You will get your money in time, have some respect and ask me later ...
I think the banks dont really care if they are in the right or wrong they just want your money. I think there should be some kind of law regarding how and when creditors start calling you because its not right for them to be asking about money when all your thinking about is the loved one who just died. I do think they have the right to be worried about there money but they dont need it exactly when your loved one dies.
23 comments:
Me personally do not think the banks should immediately hound you for their money after a love one passed away. They should have some remorse for the families lost! However they do have the right to there money. But if they called me asking for some money and somebody I truly loved just passed they would have more problems then money because they would have 3 shoes 2 on their feet and one in they a** ! - Da'Von Williams 1-B
I Agree With Da'Von Because A Family Member Just Passed Away And You Have To Deal With Funeral Money Then On Top Of That You Have To Pay The Banks. I Also Understand They Have The Right To Call For They Money When They Want It , But It's Other People Out There Not Paying There Dues, For Them To Be Hounding A Dead Persons Family Member. They Should Have A Law At Least You Have About 3Months To Pay Them Back. They Could Even Say A Month , But Right After Is Just Absurd.
Do you think the banks are in the right?
no i dont think so because if a family member of mine just passed i would not be ready to handle and financial obligations regarding they're life prior to their death.
Should there be laws regarding how and when creditors start calling?
i think the person should be informed of debts due but not hounded about them.
Do they have a right to be worried about getting their money?
i think that the bank does have a right to their money while the person is alive but as stupid as it might sound to some i think they should just forget about the money if the person passes away.
Do you think the banks are in the right?
No I do not think the banks are in the right because, they should feel sad that someone died and stop being money hungry and have some remorse for People in Life and stop always worrying about money
Should there be laws regarding how and when creditors start calling?
Yes there should be laws on regarding that they should give the people sometime and to get there self together and then they can start calling to get there money
Do they have a right to be worried about getting their money?
I Mean in a way Yes, they do because some people might always try to duck them form giving them there money and they are afraid that they wont get it back and they would be out of luck and loose money, so yeah they do have a right to be worried.- Juwan Reese 1b
The banks are totally in the wrong. A persons debt should be erased if they pass away. There shouldn't be laws regarding how and when creditors get their money but they could be more sensitive to people's situations. The banks have all right to worry about their money. They could change their approach about getting their money though. Marquis Credle 1A
I believe that banks should have some patience and atleast give the family members some time before pressuring people to giving them the money immediately, but they do have a right to ask.
Shauntise Banks 2A
In my opinion I don’t believe the banks should immediately harass you for their money after a love one has passed away. To me I think that is cold hearted and immorally wrong. They should have some remorse/sympathy for the family’s loss of loved one! But I can’t help but to totally agree with their consistent will to make sure that their money is back into the hands of them by all means. So if calling after a loved one has died to make sure that you have your money paid in fully, now I don’t agree with that. I disagree with this action that has been taking to get their money. But right after a deafisenses in a person’s life the 1st thing they're thinking about is not that money they owe to the bank but having to Deal with Funeral Money. That’s the BIG issue! And then On Top Of That You Have to be harassed by the banks because there was money owed to them that was never paid. There should be a law that gives famlies/ or people that had a death in their life around the time of money collection, that gives people an extension on the time they have to pay up their debts because calling after a death in a persons family asking to "cough" up money + the payments on the funeral bills going get you put in the next hole right next to that that loved one casket!! Seriously!!
I do not think the banks are in the right because they should be considerate about the loss within the family and i also agree with Shuantise because the family could have financial issues and not have the moneywhen the banks need it. Raymond Flowers 1B
I really think that banks should give you time to get yourself and your financial situation together before they start calling you because they never know that you could possibly be going through a tough situation financially.
Adam Pinkney 4A
Of course the banks have the right to be concerned about receiving their money, but they also have to show common courtesy to the familes who are most likely grieving over their loved one. There's a time and a place for everything.It all depends on timing and the situation to determine if the banks are in the right or wrong.In that case there should be laws regarding how and when creditors and start calling, its completely disrespectful to pester vulnerable families about money during their time of grievance.
- Breanna Brown 1B
I do feel that banks are in the right because they want their money. for instance if someone had your money and didn't give it back to you yet then you would keep calling and asking that person for you money. To me its the same difference. So if you don't want them to call then just give them the money or explain the situation to them.!
i do feel the banks are in the right because the money basically belong to the creditors. I mean they should take pity on people that recently have a lost in the family and give them a little bit longer to pay their debts, but right now i believe the banks are right, right now.
On one hand the creditors are correct. They have a duty to collect money when its due. It is their assigned job. However, I believe there is a time and a place for everything. The creditors were completely wrong for calling this woman while she was still mourning over the death of her mother. I believe the banks should wait at least a month before calling or sending letters to the deceased family. -Kiah Williams 1A
The truth is all of you are being lied to the people we vote for don't give a (blank) about any of us.The banks have plenty of money the globalists are just greedy and they want all of my money and your money.Who cares about money these days the value of the dollar is going down.Soon four quarters will be worth more then a 20 dollar bill.The price of gold and silver going up.The banks work for satan and so does obama we pay for the dumb (blank) congress that does nothing for us, and we pay Barack Osama to do nothing.So what if Obama got Bin Laden, Bin Laden should of got Obama.In a matter of fact I should of got Obama. The banks chase after dead people because they cant speak for the money now. Oh yeah I gotta question if I am homeless and my brother is a millionaire and i die with a debt of up to millions of dollars does my brother have to pay for it?
Ashanti Walcott 1/A
I think that banks and creditors should wait a certain amount of time to try and contact the loved ones of the deceased. Yes the creditors have their duty to do so, and i agree, but there is a time and place for situations such as this one. The creditors should not force themselves on you, financially speaking, because the bank can get their money later on at any time why do they necessarily need it right away, its wrong to contact someone as soon as their deceased loved one passed away just for money.
Phillip Moore 1B
i think that you shouldnt have to pay bills for someone who passed away. Although it is their job to collect their money, they dont have a right to automatically rely on the next person in that family to get them thier money. Its not that persons fault that their loved one passed away.
Jarrel B.
I think we shouldnt have to pay bills because it didn't make those decisions for the U.S. to become in depth like we are now ! They should fix there own problems nd leave me nd my fam. out of it ! They shouldnt raise gas for there dumb money decisions. I think Goerge bush and his company should pay ALL the money we owe back.
Creditors and banks ABSOLUTELY HAVE THE RIGHT TO CLAIM THEIR MONEY WHENEVER THEY PLEASE!!!!!!! Can't express that enough. Banks have literally lost millions because of constant foreclosures and the crashing of the housing market so it's no wonder their scared, no one has time to play games anymore. I yet again feel no remorse because there are things like life insurance and other systems where you can put away money in case of your death. Don't be mad at the banks, be mad at the person who died for being selfish and making you pay for services and other items when they die. Period.
I do think creditors are in the right however their close to crossing the line, I think their should be laws regarding when they should call but I think this applies to any non-friend/emergency company,yes they do technically have the right to worry about their money they loaned to you...i guess they are worried about not making even more money back than you owe...Joshua Williams 2A
I do agree that the banks and creditors have the right to collect the money after people have passed on , but i think they could wait a while before trying to take they money , because the family still needs time to recover from their lost of a loved one . Imagine if that was THEIR or YOUR mother , im sure you wouldn't want people pressing you out for her money after she just died . Basically what im saying is there is a time and place for everything , but 2 weeks after a loved one has died ? thats NOT the right time !
Andre Lowery 4A I know one thing if a bank started calling me right after a loved one of mine passed they wouldnt get a damn dime from me because thats disrespectful. I understand that they want their money but right after a person dies is not the right time to be asking. I think that there should be a 6 week wait minimum before they can call or whatever.
Lets be real , if a bank calls me asking me for money right after a loved one died , im ignoring the call ! Dont come in my face talking about bills , when I just lost someone . You will get your money in time, have some respect and ask me later ...
I think the banks dont really care if they are in the right or wrong they just want your money. I think there should be some kind of law regarding how and when creditors start calling you because its not right for them to be asking about money when all your thinking about is the loved one who just died. I do think they have the right to be worried about there money but they dont need it exactly when your loved one dies.
Brian Crouse 1B
Post a Comment